Skip to content

Best Player in This League

After missing a penalty and having the rebound ruled out did I see the League's Best Player rolling about holding his back in the area on the Luton game highlights? It looked faintly familiar...

Comments

• Yes, I noticed that as well. What a complete a hole that bloke is.

• I feel sorry for Danny Helton, that poor guy has a snipper following him to ever games he plays!!!

• I'm keeping out of this!!

• edited February 2017

... Danny Hylton. That*

• I am really hoping that if we get to the Trophy final or play-off final it won't be against Luton Town. A great day out at Wembley could be utterly ruined by having to watch that idiot either rolling around the floor at every opportunity or doing his best to niggle, nudge, elbow or poke the Wycombe players into a reaction that, inevitably, would then seem him rolling around on the floor some more.

I know I shouldn't let him wind me up so much, but it would be interesting to know how much above normal my blood pressure had become before he was, thankfully, substituted in our recent home match against Luton.

• I'd love to see us beat them in the Checkatrade final, then dump them out of the play-offs. At least his mask would hide his tears.

• I would love to see him attempt to blast his last minute potentially equalising penalty out of Wembley Stadium.

• That'd be some blast Dev especially if he was targeting car roofs.

• I much prefer to see him knock the PNL out with a penalty from one of his trademark dives in the dying minutes. Only for him to then be on the end of an horrendous 2 footed challenge, that sees him miss the Wembley date and puts him out of football for a considerably lengthy spell.

• I missed this...thought he was a bit excitable that day!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38769523