Skip to content

Josh Scowen ??

According to today's Sun On Sunday he has not signed his new contract. Could he be on his way back to us as part of a deal for Aaron Pierre?
Swansea reported to be interested in signing the current Barnsley centre half, Marc Roberts in a £5 million deal to pair him up with Alfie Mawson.

Comments

• On his way back to us?! Scowen plays week in, week out for Barnsley. I know these are exciting times to be a Wycombe fan, but I'll have some of what you're on.

• If he leaves Barnsley, it'll be for a Championship side.

• If he's not signing a new contract, it's almost certainly because he feels he can get something better than Barnsley. I can't imagine he's turning down a deal for a Championship club in favour of returning to League 2 and a huge reduction in wages.

• Got mom last week I believe ..must be doing a

• Lol come on that is ridiculous....he is at least championship class....

• if GA signed Josh back he should be called Sir GA without a doubt.

• Stop smoking that whacky baccy

• If insider richie @rmjlondon don't call it...I don't believe it.

• Could be keeping it under his hat?

• If he moved on to bigger and better things, which does seem to be the more obvious strategy behind his non signature, do we get sell on clause money?

• If he doesn't get sold, we don't get sell-on!

If he does get sold, we might depending on the contract.

• @DevC said:
    If he doesn't get sold, we don't get sell-on!

If he does get sold, we might depending on the contract.

I waste an inordinate amount of my time trying to ignore you rambling nonsense on this site, at least here you have shown brevity in your banality.

• Ignoring shouldn't take time.

• @micra said:
    Ignoring shouldn't take time.

The amount of time scrolling past long winded conjecture takes me more time than I would like believe me!