Skip to content

Sold our 500 allocation for Cambridge.

As stated by wwfcoffical on twitter, we've sold out our allocation, and got 200 tickets available on the day so we're going to have 700 Blues tomorrow? #COYB

We're now sold out of the advance allocation for @CambridgeUtdFC - plenty more on the day but we'll have 500+ fans there tomorrow. #CAMvWYC

Comments

• Its Great to see the steady rise in away gates as well as the steady but sure increase at home. Should be interesting to see how many travel to Tranmere on the Tuesday in March.

• RobRob
    edited February 2015

from what i've seen quite a few, including myself, plan to pay on the door tomorrow, doubt we'll sell another 200 but don't want to take any chances...

• I'm going to Tranmere for sure. Wouldn't pass on getting revenge.

Rob, lots of people prefer to pay on the gate, so I'm optimistic we'll get 600+

Hopefully we'll create a good atmosphere.

• I'm planning on paying on the day, but a little worried now that the 200 tickets left may have sold out when I get there as wont be able to leave any earlier. What I don't understand on the club website it says the away end accommodates 1,600 fans. Now I'm no Einstein, but even I know 1,600 - 500 - 200, doesn't come to zero. Has anybody contacted the club?

• Surrey, if more than 200 people turn up on the day, I'm sure they'll accommodate us. I've only read on the official twitter, so I'm not sure about anything else, other than we sold ou tour 500, and have 200 on the door.

• As SofaKing says, I think they will let in more than 200. If they don't, and worst comes to worst, just look up a Cambridge postcode and go in the home end? Not ideal but better than nothing.

• @Rob said:
    from what i've seen quite a few, including myself, plan to pay on the door tomorrow, doubt we'll sell another 200 but don't want to take any chances...

I bloody hope so, as I have booked half day and a leisurely 10 minute drive from Milton, Cambridge (work) to watch the match. Don't really fancy being in the wrong end, plus I want to be close up with the Chair boys drummer.

• @Ciderk1d said:
    I bloody hope so, as I have booked half day and a leisurely 10 minute drive from Milton, Cambridge (work) to watch the match. Don't really fancy being in the wrong end, plus I want to be close up with the Chair boys drummer.

You will be fine

• Check check, wee update 199 tickets possible left. Sorted my ticket :) for tomorrow.

• I'm sure if more than 200 come along, Cambridge will make room for us all in the away end.

• @BillStickers - Don't bank on getting in the Home end - Cambridge sold out for home fans - as the 3rd priority for tickets for their Man U home cup game was a package including their home game against Newport three weeks which Cambridge won 4 - 0 and tomorrows game against us. Some won't turn up but expect a big home crowd tomorrow.

• @railwaysteve said:
    BillStickers - Don't bank on getting in the Home end - Cambridge sold out for home fans - as the 3rd priority for tickets for their Man U home cup game was a package including their home game against Newport three weeks which Cambridge won 4 - 0 and tomorrows game against us. Some won't turn up but expect a big home crowd tomorrow.

Oooh, interesting. Should make for some good atmosphere!

• I'l be one of the 200 too. Last minute decision to go

• See ya all in the South Stand :)