Skip to content

Score prediction: Cambridge game.

I'm going for a 1-0 Wycombe win, late goal courtesy of Mr. Onyedinma

Comments

• 0-0 more than likely!!!
  • 1-2 Bean with an equaliser , McClure with an injury time winner
  • 1-3 To the Blues

I'm an eternal optimist; Ephraim, Onyendinma & McClure :-)
  • I think we will be again on a winning streak. Ever the optimist.
    1-2 with a McClure goal as the winner.
  • Not McClure! we have scored 3 goals in the last 5 games and lets be honest Mr McClure was almost invisible against Pompey. Holloway every time until the Hayesmeister is fit. We should give Blooms a run out as well. Hogan looked out of his depth last week as well.
  • 2-2, Fred & Hogan with our goals
  • 1-0 to us
  • McCLure takes a few games to get going again. The trouble is once he's scored a couple he'll get injured again and miss another 3 or 4 games.
  • We don't have the luxury of letting him get a few games. At this level you either perform or you don't. A team full of players that don't perform......have a look at last season.
  • 0-2 to the Blues. Have a feeling GA has had the team working on our set pieces, crossing and shooting all this week. Hopefully when JJ puts a killer ball in the box, we are on the end of it.
  • 0-1 to us, Holloway with the goal. Hoping he can add goals to his otherwise excellent all-round play.
  • Most probably a late winner. 1 - 0, from a corner.
  • 0-1 to the Blues . Cambridge struggling to get back to league business after their cup run.
  • We're going to give Cambridge an absolute tonking on the weekend. 4-1.
  • I just hope its a case of "After the Lords mayors show" But they do look a good outfit. I watched them dismantle Oxford earlier in the year on Sky and we did just about get a point out of them in the home game.
  • 1-1 with our goal coming from JJ
  • @FrijidPink said:
    Not McClure! we have scored 3 goals in the last 5 games and lets be honest Mr McClure was almost invisible against Pompey. Holloway every time until the Hayesmeister is fit. We should give Blooms a run out as well. Hogan looked out of his depth last week as well.

Give Hogan time. He's just come back from injury, I'm sure with another start or two he'll become more match fit and ready to go!

• TomTom
    edited February 2015

I'm going all in. 5-1 win

• Need to make our presence felt from the off. Not like the Pompey game, please no.

Definitely McClure and Holloway upfront from me and Fred, Murphy, Rowe and Woody.

Backbone, no changes required.

• Sadly I see a 0-0 on a cold wet afternoon. Cambridge will be flat and we will fail to seize the day. Ah well...

• @Noodle_Noggin said:
    1-3 To the Blues

I'm an eternal optimist; Ephraim, Onyendinma & McClure :-)

Ephraim! He is garbage. Absolutely no chance.

• @Glenactico said:

I think garbage is a tad harsh; he was quality (admittedly when he wasn't injured) for QPR.

But as I said, I'm an optimist

• So I got it right :-)

• @Glenactico said: