Skip to content

Max Muller

Gone strangely quiet since his 60 minutes v Milwall. Anyone got a clue?

Comments

• edited January 2017

Id imagine he will play tomorrow night against Blackpool.

• Warmed up for 15 mins pre Notts County, looked lean and fit but was only jogging round and round half the pitch for most of it and looked pretty fed up every time he got sent back for yet another lap

• He's still in the gym at Wycombe Leisure Centre virtually every evening, a lot of the time with Danny Rowe.
    He's lost his gym buddy now I'd expect mind you.

• @clifty04 said:
    He's still in the gym at Wycombe Leisure Centre virtually every evening, a lot of the time with Danny Rowe.
    He's lost his gym buddy now I'd expect mind you.

Quoi??

• @micra said:
    Quoi??

I believe what he's implying is, now that Rowe has been loaned out to Barrow, Muller will have to find a new mate to go to the gym with.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    I believe what he's implying is, now that Rowe has been loaned out to Barrow, Muller will have to find a new mate to go to the gym with.

Very perspicatious!!

• Perspicacious even.

• And from 'im what writes such good match reports.

• seems very bitter does adam.

• Struggling to understand how this makes me seem bitter? I merely stated that Muller is still regularly in the gym so is still about, but will now be on his own I imagine rather than with Danny Rowe due to his loan move to Barrow?

With a more definite answer, Muller is in the video of the squad watching the Cup draw so I'd guess he's due to make an appearance this evening at Blackpool.

• It's pure conjecture, but i wonder if there's no point risking him on the bench, as in his condition he needs an intensive warmup to get him "playable".

Not quite sure how sustainable that is, and surely De Havilland is next in line.

We can't spent a wholeseason rehabbing someone on the offchance they're terrific one day can we? We played that game with Holloway

• Müller starts tonight

• Played 90 minutes too

• anybody know how he did ?

• On Chairboys Player, Matt and Phil said he played very well

• 18 month deal then.

• Everyone at WWFC clearly see huge potential. Happy to trust their judgement.

• Congratulations to Max and Gareth for agreeing a new 18 month deal.
    Does this mean that we are going to now hear from the club on Aaron Pierre's future. .
    Please stay, Aar on.

• I think what we're seeing with first Gape and now Muller is a management team who are planning for next season already. Who knows whether we will keep Aaron this month or not but if we don't, he's a free agent in the summer and management can't assume he'll still be with us next season. Apparently the squad really rate Max as well. Good news.

• That's a huge statement towards the lad! Fair play.

I'm clearly like most of our support base in not having seen him play, so i just go on Paul Hayes comments on the new signings in the summer.

"we can't believe we've got him".

That's very encouraging, as the words for all the others were more bantery

• The Paul Hayes comment has carried his stock along with him during a difficult injury period. Guess it's time for him to show us what Paul Hayes thinks he's seen. Good luck to the lad.

• I am excited by the young talented spine we are building with the likes of muller, gape, o'nien, Southwell and kashket, it does indeed look like we are building something special, let us hope the development can continue.

• I think it's too early to say that @StrongestTeam.

Jombati has pretty much played at right backs in all the games Harriman has been out, except for the last Checkatrade game. Therefore, outside of being kept out by an outstanding player, he surely isn't too much out of favour
    If he's left out for league games, then you might have a point.

• He's good at corners

• Stewart is awful at RB, I would suggest Sido was rested nothing more due to slight muscle complaint.

• Stewart was my man of the match at RB against Blackpool. An excellent performance

• Hmm I'm not sure whose opinion I trust more here.

• LX1

Yogurt it

• well Ive seen Stewart have numerous games at RB and all he does is smash the ball down the line or out of play, maybe against Blackpool reserves that was OK !
    Jombati is a fine right back as was the one of the cornerstones of our last promotion attempt, he deserves his place in the side Phil I'm sorry to say !!!