Skip to content

Tottenham!

Comments

• Half season ticket holders will be included. They were for Stourbridge.

• A quick chorus of "Berks and Bucks winners, you'll never sing that!' should put them in their place then...

• M3GM3G
    edited January 2017

Interestingly the club have withdrawn the sale on line of half season tickets i noted

• Odd, as I would have thought it would have earned the club a bit of extra cash.

• Personally think we have a good chance of being one of the TV matches because of the exposure of the players showing their delight in getting spurs..

• I'm sure most of us would be comfortable with people buying a half season ticket just to get to the start of the queue for Tottenham tickets!
    If they're willing to put £100 into the club! Let them.

(unless we for some reason end up getting less tickets than season tickets/500 clubbers)

• The Share Scheme investors are committing four times the 500 Club members and so should be higher prioritised if going down that route. Btw I am a STH so not affected by this

• That @Weegie, is a thing of beauty.

• Background should be quarters

• The Torygraph predicts the 5 TV matches as those at Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool (or Plymouth), Southampton (or Norwich) and Tottenham. The article then goes on to suggest the 5 that SHOULD be chosen as those at Bolton (or Crystal Palace), Derby, Millwall, Oxford and Sutton (or Wimbledon).

• Do you think that the Club will produce a Screen for Fans to watch at Adams Park in the same fashion as the Leicester Match. I suppose it will depend on ticket allocation and the interest shown for tickets. If it is televised live it would not be worth doing a screen,but opening the club in the manner of the Gillingham evening match of a few years ago could be a financial incentive.

• As was said earlier, it really depends on how many people couldn't get tickets and what our allocation is.

Even if it's televised though I think it may be worth opening the Vere Suite though, they did that for the Argyle away game in the playoffs and it was well attended, despite being on TV anyway.

• I don't like ticket allocations give both clubs 50% of tickets for sale so that everyone gets the chance why should there be such a large difference in fan support .Better to play the game behind closed doors Why should fans be treated this way

• @brittanywanderer You do realise that giving each club 50% would itself be a ticket allocation? And that giving the away club 50% of ticket would mean that many home fans didn't "get the chance" to see their team?

• @brittanywanderer - so you would prefer that no one got to see a game than one team having more tickets than another?

• Of cause 50% is a ticket allocation but you have to start equal but if the home team could sell all these tickets and the other sells 10 so the unsold tickets are passed over.yes close the doors if people who cannot afford or have work or personal commitments can't attend all matches are treated as second class supporters foot ball is for everyone.

• I think brittany is on a wind up...

• So, to continue with your idea, you think that we should close all shops, restaurants, leisure venues (cinemas etc) and basically anything that costs money or has set opening times just in case someone can't afford it or is working at that time?

• 100% windup, or the chap who called him as "not quite there" had it spot on.

• Getting vaguely back to the original subject - surely we should hear today what date the match will be played?

• Should hear today, hopefully tickets on sale by early next week if not before.

100% on a wind up above.

• I think it's a prime bit of wind-up, but that would mean that the poster has put an awful lot of groundwork in to create such a plausibly daft character.

• Yes, but looks like Brittany speared a few people on here.

• Well some of us initially answered like you would to a thick kid, ie polite but trying to understand that they may have a very low intellect.
    But it became pretty clear after it was just a waste of time.

• Ticket allocation is 4035 (from twitter)

• Why so low?!

• That is incredibly disappointing