Skip to content

Ticket allocations.

Why do we have ticket allocations?

Comments

• To ensure the most committed fans get tickets first?

You're not all there, are you?

• did you mean "when" do we have the ticket allocation, ie the news of it?

As otherwise, "why" is because demand may outstrip demand, and you need to separate home and away fans ;-)

• Bill stickers I will ignore your second remark as ignorance on your part!.. Malone I can understand the outstripping demand if it's a non league club with a small capacity ground but this system stops people who would enjoy watching a football match ,also a club fan who is unable to attend all matches it's a shame now days that all fans cannot go to a match and enjoy the game.

• @brittanywanderer - do you expect us to sell out the number of tickets given by Spurs?

• The concept of ticket allocations, as it relates to the FA Cup, is to ensure that the home club make available a MINIMUM of 15% of the capacity to away fans. If the competition rules didn't include this some clubs might say " We can sell all the ticket to home fans - the away fans get none".
    As I understand it there is nothing to stop the clubs negotiating a lower allocation, as in the case of Villa, or for Spurs to generously give us a bigger allocation if we can demonstrate there's a demand and they don't think they can sell the rest.
    It's a simple concept.

• We could sell 6,000 easily but we won't get that may, maybe 4,800 maximum.

• Surely no problems with tickets. Don't Spurs play their big cup games at Wembley?

• NO idiot

• Beaconsfield blue I would like to think so.

• Reading this thread has lowered my IQ

• Twizz thank you for your reply

• If you go to the Clubs Website, there is a clear statement in the Clubs Charter updated 1st July 2016 which applies to Cup Tie Ticket allocations.

• @wformation said:
    If you go to the Clubs Website, there is a clear statement in the Clubs Charter updated 1st July 2016 which applies to Cup Tie Ticket allocations.

http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/documents/wycombe-wanderers-customer-charter-2016-17198-3511127.pdf

• Thank you arnos.

• Username did you have any to lower.