Skip to content

Wycombe v Stourbridge

Great game in prospect in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup. Excellent chance for Wycombe to progress to the 4th Round & pocket £67,500 in the process (or should that read "undisclosed win money?").

Having knocked out Northampton tonight Northern Premier League Stourbridge will be no pushovers. I expect them to bring 1,500 fans to Wycombe which will generate a really good atmosphere. Being the lowest-ranked side left in the competition their fans will create a great atmosphere at Adams Park - exactly what the FA Cup is all about. I wouldn't mind betting this game will now be on Sunday at 2pm for BBC coverage on their Final Score programme.

Comments

• I'll take your bet. As far as I remember the final score programme only airs up to the second round.

• Well done the Glassboys, a fantastic result for a team that was unlucky not to have reached the 3rd round last season. Personally this will be an interesting tie, my lady's folks hail from not far away in Brierley Hill and will no doubt look forward to lording it over should they claim another profession scalp!

• This game is on Saturday 3pm and will not be moved.