Skip to content

disliked players..

It comes around every so often my blood boils watching certain players (Danny hylton) springs to mind, there's others to but the one that I'd take pleasure in slapping is Cresswell at Northampton the bloke is an absolute arse hole! An elderly gent sat in front of me in the reverse fixture was told by him "sit down old man after luke had scored. Then there was last season getting in everybody's face when they had a cormer (he did score in both fixtures aswell so it worked) iv actually put myself In a mood now thinking of him. Does anybody else feel like this towards players or shall seek mental health services?

Comments

• He really is a wanker of the highest order

• Ellison at Morecambe needs a right good slapping, I was hoping Pierre was going to do the job.

• How could I forget him he's on par with Cresswell for sure

• one of those big tall goons that even someone of Pierre's power finds a handful.

The running to the family stand, that's family stand... after scoring and lording it up was very embarrassing behaviour.

• Andy Hessenthaler, horrible little man .

• O'Toole.

• Roy mcdoughnut

• Although above our level, I really detest Joey Barton. He is everything a professional sportsman shouldn't be.

• And isn't it great to know that as long as Ainsworth is in charge, none of these gob-shites will be anywhere close to pulling on a Wycombe shirt.

• Well going back it has to be Ken McKenna for a period of time.

• Joey Barton is just a poor man's Lee Bowyer. What a chopper that bloke was.

• For me it was always Tommy Mooney, then we went and signed him!

• Izale McLeod springs to mind too.

• I like Joey Barton.

• Another outrageous dive from Danny Hylton to them a penalty on Sat v Exeter.

• Agree on Hylton, Cresswell and O'Toole. Also Grant Holt, Kemal Izzet, Dean Lewington and James Constable. All pretty self explanatory. (Izzet wasn't too bad as a human being, but he had a long association with Col U)

Ellison seems to revel in the pantomime villain role and definitely plays up to it, but in fairness he also seems to have a sense of humour about it - although pulling Marcus Bean's hair was pretty pathetic.

• Rick Holden got my goat, can't remember why.

• Kevin Gallen was widely detested back in the days when we used to play QPR regularly. Bean and Ainsworth were in the QPR side back then too, but I don't particularly recall them standing out.

• Bean was sent off for fighting with Andy Rammell (who was also dismissed) in our memorable 4-1 win over QPR at AP in 2002 (remember, when we were good?). Both sides finished with 9 men, with Danny Senda also getting his marching orders for a foul on future Chairboys villain Tom Williams. Ainsworth didn't feature in that game.

Rob Stiles was referee if you were wondering.

• *didn't feature because he hadn't moved to QPR yet

• Wasn't it also Gallen who provoked handbags from Danny Senda which resulted in Senda getting sent off for fighting and McSporran for being roughly the same skin tone as Danny Senda. How did that referee, Prosser?, ever referee again? Did teach my nephew at his first live match some new words which ensured his parents didn't allow him to see his second live match for a good few years.....

• That game was one of the weirdest football experiences of my life.

• It was a totally surreal event. To this day, I will never understand how the referee could, (did he even try?), to justify his actions. I can in part understand how he may have initially got Senda & Jocky mixed up. To compound the error, to send the correct one off & not reinstate the "wronged", was utterly ridiculous.
    I can remember still shaking my head all the way down South Africa Road, past the pub & listening to the Rangers fans chatting about how lucky they were with the result. A brilliant display by the remaining nine, that kept the match going until the bitter end, so my festive season wasn't entirely wrecked.
    Did anyone get to grips with any justification from the absolute waste of space Prosser?

• John Still whilst playing for Ilford. Nasty.

• I hate Kevin Gallen

Excluding the obvious (ie all the old Col U lot), also never liked

Graham Kavanagh
    Phil Gray
    Martin Butler
    Rufus Brevett
    Warren Aspinall
    Rod Thomas
    Jim Wigmore

Just off the top of my head

• Barry Hayles

• Can't believe I forgot Paul Moody!

Absolutely despised him

• Kevin Ellison for me. Maybe Danny Hylton too.

Not sure I could produce a list. Lots of dislike out there

• I rattled off those names in seconds

So being so holier than thou Righty