Skip to content

FA Cup 2nd Round Draw

7:10 on BBC 2. We are ball No 18.

Who do people want?

I'd still love Taunton away if they can get past Barrow in their replay. Woking would be fun, as would Westfields (but at home - I don't fancy the trek up to Herefordshire) which would probably guarantee a televised game too.

Subject to replays I'd also fancy trips to Brackley Town, Boreham Wood or whoever wins out of Stourbridge and Sergio Torres' Whitehawk

Comments

• Brackley or Boreham Wood away for me.

• Brackley or Alfreton would be good, providing they get through their replays.

I don't fancy a long trip to Plymouth or Carlisle, but the main factor for me is to get a draw that has a chance of being played on the Sunday: can't attend on Saturday that weekend.

• Curzon Ashton or Southport away please.

• Horlicks, away v Chesterfield!

• Awful awful.draw

• Not great financially but surely winnable. They're almost at the bottom of League 1.

• Ive gone to watch us 3 times there, lost every time twice by a distance. I shall not go at the risk of hexing it for GA & the team.

• Not too bad a draw. We seem to raise our game against higher opposition. A perfectly winnable tie.

• @Wig_and_Pen do you watch an FA Cup draw thinking 'I hope we get a financially favourable draw here?'

• No, but when I see the draw we have it's part of my reaction. I happen to find the financial side of the game fascinating. I appreciate not everyone does.

• Away at a League One club will bring a relatively big gate won't it?

• not when they're 23rd.

• 15 miles up the road for me. It'll do.

• Fifty miles up the road for me, so quite handy in that regard. Now I just have to hope it's not played on the Saturday, so I'll be able to get there.

• I see the Chesterfield game is now confirmed for Saturday, so that's me out then.

• I'm with @EwanHoosaami on this one. At Saltergate it always seemed to be incredibly cold, but at least I seem to remember seeing us win there (do I remember 3-1 with a brace by the flying postman?). At the new grounds it's been warmer but we get stuffed every time!

• If it was at Saltergate I would be 100% going. That new soulless place is so far out of town and looks more like a Car sales showroom from the outside! Probably make my mind up on the day of the match to be honest.

• There is the bonus of a decent pub a stones throw away. Admittedly it hasn't made the performances I've seen any easier to take