Skip to content

In other news

The Franchise have 'parted company' with manager Karl Robinson.

Comments

• Hopefully the entire abominable project will fall apart and they disappear from the league forever.

• Fingers crossed mate.

• It's not like they have a solid, longstanding fanbase to keep them going when things go badly.

• Wish we could get 11000 at our games like they do.

• Might get more to our games soon hopefully! Somebody might move on!!.

• Yep @MindlessDrugHoover , so much better to have our erm... 2,500 hardcore eh ;-)

• That's not the point though is it @Malone . A very significant percent of MK fans have no long term loyalty and will doubtless lose interest as and when the club goes into steep decline. More so than even our declining attendances as a percentage.

• MK has twice the population as HW and does not have the same proximity to the London clubs.
    I don't know why this thread has even been started, who cares what's happening in MK? Things may look bad for us but I'd rather have a club with history and tradition than a cardboard cut out establishment that has never earned it's right to play in the Football League.

• What are peoples thoughts on Robinson being our manager should GA move on. Would it be a no purely because of his associations with Franchise ?

• It would be a no from me because every time I've seen him interviewed he comes across as a nasty piece of work.

• No, but fortunately he wouldn't work for peanuts.

• Peanuts is better than nothing though

• I shall miss his rambling almost inpenetrable post-match interviews on 3CR on me way home all we have left in the way of character now is that shouty welshman...

• 3CR has never been the same since John Still got sacked!

• @Stewie63 said:

Peanuts is better than nothing though

Hard to cashew out Stewie.

• I'm with @mooneyman on this. John Still was tremendous value post match on 3CR. "Control the controllables"