Skip to content

Comments

• Crikey, that's an astonishingly pessimistic forecast! I'll be very disappointed if we cannot beat Barnet, given their terrible current form and injury situation.
    Big John Akinde is always a threat - he's scored 8 of their 12 goals - but they have only 5 other scorers compared with our remarkable 13.

• Home games with Barnet are more often than not pretty grim fair. I'll take anything from tomorrow.

• Blimey that ref is a bit too happy dishing out red cards.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Home games with Barnet are more often than not pretty grim fair. I'll take anything from tomorrow.

Grim affairs? Grim fare? I see that we have drawn 5 home games against them over the past ten years with rarely more than a couple of goals so I understand both your comment and Len and Benny's prediction but, for several seasons, our home form has been pretty appalling and this season, albeit only briefly, it has been much better. I think we will win.> @robin said:
    @robin said:

Blimey that ref is a bit too happy dishing out red cards.

He is but I'd be more concerned about his average of 5 yellows per game. Sido could soon be in the starting line-up again!

• We have to back ourselves to beat Barnet tomorrow. Sure, there's always a chance we might lose or draw, but I really don't think the stats suggest a 1-1.

• @Right_in_the_Middle Barnet fair. Like it