Skip to content

Comments

• Will be interesting to see the attendance tonight. I'd have thought so few go anyway any boycott would be hard to judge in any case.

It's a pointless competition that the League have managed to make more pointless with more matches and teams that don't even exist as league clubs.

• Tonight will be the first game I voluntarily miss for years, and it's only 20 minutes down the road from me.

This competition needs to end as quickly as it started.

• Is there a difference between boycotting and just not being bothered?

• @MindlessDrugHoover I was just thinking that quite a few people will just not bother after Saturday's culmination of a good few months of frustrating fare.
    I for one would never contemplate attending a game in this competition for as long as it's a ploy to soften supporters for a full introduction of B-teams being shoehorned into the pyramid.

• I'll not be there, I'd love to see some sub 200 attendances, but I think that's too much to hope for

• Mansfield are offering free beer & one call girl....

• Is that one call girl per supporter or do the crowd have to share her?

• Two fresh injuries tonight, sustained on Sat. Ainsworth on the bench.

• One gasroom poster will be going by train to the Mansfield game tonight

• @LX1 said:
    One gasroom poster will be going by train to the Mansfield game tonight

Wrong. One would go for the call girl but don't forget the 'free beer' part of it. That would seduce a fair proportion of our fanbase

• Some cracking gates that suggest the Boycott has worked or proved an early point. Fleetwood 392 Accrington 550 Stevenage 850 Port vale report lowest gate for 30 years 1142

• all those clubs have history for low crowds in any competition apart from Port Vale.

• and also we made 10k from last night probably pays half the wages for a week so a good nights work in most peoples eyes.

• I know we are a fan owned club, but I'm a bit worried about richie having access to the books.

• @rmjlondon Dont be a mug. The whole reason clubs were juked into entering was they were offered this blood money. Just remember that its support of this that will determine
    the future of they way we watch football in the future.

here is a list of all crowds from last night. You make your own mind up

• I'm pretty damned sure that our wages bill is not £20,000 a week.

• Blackpool had a different approach to Mansfield

• @micra. Not so sure, 20ish players, Dobbo, GA, Barry Richardson, Physio, Lilly& Richard in the ticket office. I wouldn't mind betting it's close?