Skip to content

Top goalscorer this season?

I'm going to go with O'Nien, on about 15. I can see him bombing through midfield and getting lots of lovely volleys from the edge of the box.

Comments

• Own goals!

• Wishful thinking says Southwell. More analytical thinking says Paris or O'Nien.

• Akinfenwa on 10

• I'm going to go O'nien 11
    Southwell 10
    Thompson 9
    Bayo 9
    Hayes 6
    PCH 6

• Southwell will take about 3 months to adapt to league 2. Once he's settled he get 10 goals top scorer will be between Tommo and Beyo. We have players that can score from all over the pitch

• Southwell to get 20

• Stewart with 6

• edited August 2016

If Hayes was fit I'd say him, but as he isn't I'll go for Akinfenwa.

• Southwell with 22, starting with a brace on Saturday!

• Southwell 18
    O'NIEN 14
    freeman,harriman and pch 8

• Not sure about the figures....but loving the optimism...

• Think a few Wycombe fans have been having a little bet on Southwell

I saw on oddschecker last night that he was 100/1 to be league 2 top goalscorer with Coral. Immediately tried to get a bet on but the price on him had been suspended.

Saw today that he'd come in to 50/1 but again, the price on him is suspended, meaning it's probably about to come in again. He's as low as 28/1 in some places

Now I know that even small bets can move markets like these but well done to anyone who got the 100/1. I reckon that's great value

• Loving the optimism, specially regarding Southwell!

However, we need to be creating a lot of chances first, it's not like we were missing tonne loads last season.

• I'd love it if we only kept Southwell a season or two. To be like Swindon were for Charlie Austin, or Fleetwood for Vardy.

Just a small platform for mutual benefits.