Skip to content

Great signings lately IMO, but.....

...there's the small important matter of a goal keeper! I hope GA has this covered. Does anyone have any news on a new GK?

Comments

• A creative midfielder,with mobilty and guile would be very much appreciated.

• There ok signings wouldnt say great thought

• If I may ask Trevor, who exactly were you hoping for?

• A younger player who is hungry and not fat also a keeper

• We have a friendly in France this week, will be interesting to hear from anybody attending who plays in goal

• Anybody attending might HAVE to play in goal. (How do I get italics on my iPhone?)

• Who exactly is fat, Trevor?

• @micra - dull techy tip, if you put asterisks before and after the word then it italicises it for you, I think.

• Thanks @PBo - will give it a try. I will definitely give it a try.

• Another minor triumph!

• @Trevor We signed a hungry, young, not fat player in Southwell. I also suspect we will sign at least one other player who fits the bill.

A goalkeeper is coming. I'm sure GA has noticed that Baz is probably a bit old to be our number one. Pictures show we have had at least one other GK in training and we are taking a few trialists to France. Just relax and wait and see what we get.

On the pretty safe assumption that there are more to come, I'm personally very happy with our signings so far, which should go a long way to addressing the key problems from last season.

• I read somewhere they we are taking a keeper on trial to France.

• I like A Triallist. Its been good for us the last couple of seasons. I would question a player who is not prepared to put faith in their own ability and refuse to come to a club on trial.
    Its also a great Gasroom guessing game that puts Wikipedia and Soccerbase to feverish work.

• I enjoy it too. Hurriedly researching some guy on trial from Whitehawk and learning everything there is to know about him, only for him to be completely anonymous and never play for the club again.

• @Trevor We signed a hungry, young, not fat player in Southwell. I also suspect we will sign at least one other player who fits the bill.

A goalkeeper is coming. I'm sure GA has noticed that Baz is probably a bit old to be our number one. Pictures show we have had at least one other GK in training and we are taking a few trialists to France. Just relax and wait and see what we get.

On the pretty safe assumption that there are more to come, I'm personally very happy with our signings so far, which should go a long way to addressing the key problems from last season.

a bit old hes near 50 he shouldn't even be in our squad its a joke he wouldn't get in a conference team let along a league 2 side .

• Are you a real person?

• Well you think he should be playing at football league level joke you are then too

1. That's not a sentence.
    2. At what point did I suggest Richardson should be playing?
    3. Re-read the original post, but this time pretend you understand the concept of irony.
  • I think he might struggle with 3. Both for the concept of irony, and the reading.

• Probably doesn't own a dictionary!

• I'm not sure he owns a keyboard with a full complement of Keys.

• That is an excellent euphemism.

• @trevor your posts are such an absolute gashfest.
    Negative trolling clown.

• You couldn't make it up, could you.

• Trevor is a retard, Trevor is a retard la la la la! La la la la!!

• Bit far.

• Really!???! I dont mean to be harsh/ or un.... Pc.....but he/she just talks rubbish

• I will be more careful with my wording... Fair point

• Yes, a little harsh.

Though I picture Trevor very much like the character Ricky Gervais plays in Derek. Just without the compassionate side.

• Definitely a bit harsh . . . . . on a retard!