Skip to content

Battle of the Badges - League Two Elimination Vote

Elimination Vote for the WORST seven badges in League Two. Rochdale and Hartlepool are inegible as they will no longer be part of the 92, so Notts County and Wrexham take their place:

Battle of the Badges - League Two Elimination Vote
  1. Which League Two club has the WORST badge?48 votes
    1. AFC Wimbledon
        2.08%
    2. Barrow
        4.17%
    3. Bradford
        0.00%
    4. Carlisle
        2.08%
    5. Colchester
        2.08%
    6. Crawley
        6.25%
    7. Crewe
        0.00%
    8. Doncaster
        6.25%
    9. Gillingham
        4.17%
    10. Grimsby
        0.00%
    11. Harrogate
        8.33%
    12. Leyton Orient
        0.00%
    13. Mansfield
        2.08%
    14. Newport
        2.08%
    15. Northampton
        0.00%
    16. Notts County
        0.00%
    17. Salford
      39.58%
    18. Stevenage
        0.00%
    19. Stockport
        0.00%
    20. Sutton
        2.08%
    21. Swindon
        2.08%
    22. Tranmere
        4.17%
    23. Walsall
      12.50%
    24. Wrexham
        0.00%

Comments

• I went with Barrow as it just looks like a collection of random objects dumped onto a shield rather than any decent attempt at a crest.

And why the bee with an arrow up its arse?

The Stevenage and Stockport badges look amusingly generic when stuck next to one another like that.

• Roundels are so popular now that it is going to be interesting to see if any of them can go deep into the tournament. There are some very unique and interesting non-roundel badges out there which I would expect to be popular!

• Lancashire rose presumably as the town was historically in Lancashire. Submarine because the navy has had its submarines built there for decades.

• Fair (although your pre-edit auto-correct version of “Best + Arrow” confused me briefly).

But I don’t think club badges are the place for a game of Roy Walker’s Catchphrase (apologies to anyone under 35 who probably won’t get the reference).

• Harrogate, just looks boring.

• edited May 2023

Salford need to go here. No place for badges that don't contain words, although I make an exception for Wolves because theirs is so cool.

• Voted Salford, but that badge around Crewe's crest is shite

• Salford is the Premier League logo but dressed as a Jedi

• LX1LX1
    edited May 2023

SAlford has taken the heat away from a few here. Northampton changed their's a few years ago (changing the badge of a football club should be illegal imho) to another computer designed monstrousity.

Barrow a title contender for me.

Disrespect for Stevenage, Walsall, Swindon, and of course c*lU for above reasons.

• Went Crawley. Just looks weird.

Got to admit I rather like Hartlepool's effort though

• Surprised anyone got a vote ahead of Salford.

• I would have voted Salford but I couldn’t work out which team it belonged too.

• Wombles another Axis dictatorship