Skip to content

🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄

edited December 2022 in Not Football

Whatever you’re doing tomorrow, however your spending the day and whoever you are spending the day with, I wish you all well and good health to you and your families, and I hope to see you (even though I’ve no idea what any of you look like!) at the Brizzle game on the 26th.

Comments

• edited December 2022

I will stay home, on my own, waiting for the 26th to come round with all the football. I will be so content you could almost mistake it for happiness. Love and peace to all (except the people who gave me a thumbs down)

• Merry Christmas everyone, peace and goodwill to all of you.

• Happy Christmas to everyone

• Here’s to a very merry Christmas and a 3 point Boxing Day 🎅

• May the Fragrant Mrs. VallyWanderer and Myself, wish everyone a Happy, Healthy and Merry Christmas not forgetting a Prosperous New Year. Thank you for who you all are, the excellent discussions, counter opinions and sometimes agreement! Bless you all!

• After a rather horrible 2022, the Good Lady Teacher Her Indoors, a name that became unfortunately apt after she contracted sepsis and bacterial meningitis in October and has yet to return to work, we wish all Gasroomers and their kin a peaceful day, 9 points from the next three games and a 2023 that brings you good things.

We will be back in the Frank Adams tomorrow, the Good Lady’s first home game since being hospitalised.

COYB!

• Merry Christmas to all, and long live the Gasroom.

• Happy Christmas to you all

The Gasroom continues to provide a valuable contribution to the fans debate.

Was able to enjoy come nice carrots with Christmas dinner!