Skip to content

Player of the season.......

My shout for player of the season:

Luke O'Nein

Comments

• Aaron Pierre or Joe Jacobson for me.

• O'Nien

• Jason McCarthy for me. O'Nien, Pierre and Harriman for worthy mentions.

• O'NIEN

• edited April 2016

Jason McCarthy for consistent high standards all season.

• I'd go McCarthy, but for the fact that I'd rather have a permanent player win it. And because of that, O'Nien.

• O'Nien for me. Great attitude, great energy, great touch, great versatility, great ambassador off the pitch. @Uncle_T's stats earlier show how crucial he is to Wycombe winning. He's a great find... And it'll be great if he stays!

• Given the issues / cloud he was under before returning, I think Anthony Stewart has had a terrific season

• He certainly has. He's come on in leaps and bounds.

• Pierre for me as well.

• I think you only have to look at the goals conceded column to know it has to be one of McCarthy and Pierre.

• Surely it's got to be Harriman?

• It's a tough one. For me it's any one of Harriman, O'Nien, Jacobson, Pierre, Stewart and McCarthy. Sitting on the fence I know but it's hard to pick one out from that lot.

• Also, wouldn't that make for quite a defensive six a side team (McCarthy in goal of course)?

• Hang on. What about Big Bad Barry? 100% clean sheet record, 100% win record. The stats say it all.

• Powerful Pierre

• Given our defensive record it seems unfair not to give it to Pierre really

• Pierre. He can definitely kick it the furthest.

• Gozie

• Pierre with Harriman as runner up for me.

• edited April 2016

Harriman had a period where he was on fire, but he's eased right down, no doubt caught up in our overall malaise.
    O Nien looks better and better in his (own) absence though.

I suspected he was out for the season the second he disappeared for a game, but the club don't like to admit stuff like that too often. I guess Paris' injury was particularly bad and would have been embarrassing to pretend otherwise, being a much vaunted loanee. Wood clearly out for the season from the off too. I wonder if we'll see him again>