12. Vokes
        0.00%
    13. Al-Hamadi (sub)
        0.00%
    14. Horgan (sub)
        0.00%

Comments

• Has to be Super Max.

• Max, Mehmeti and Mawson were the best three.

Max motm today for me because it could’ve been four or five without him.

• Trying to think if we’ve got any other ‘M’s we could call upon. Oh yes, Garath McCleary.

• Max by a mile.

• I accidentally abstained, but obviously Max.

• Max.

Another moment of quality from Mehmeti, whilst Gape & Mawson did their best to keep the endless attacks at bay but only one player kept that respectable.

Very disappointing performance all round.

• Went Mawson, toss up between him and Max.

• Yup, Stryjek all day long. Never a good sign when the goalie bags the award.

• edited September 2022

Max for me. Very impressive. excellent positioning superb shot stopper. Seems to have good judgement as to whether to catch or punch.

agree we would’ve conceded five or six without him.

• 100% Max, thought Mawson and most of the guys at the back put in heroic shifts without us ever looking solid, probably because whenever we win the ball back we give it away again too soon. Could have been 4 down at half time without Max's saves, and even then a lot of them were right at him.

• I went for Anis, he was head and shoulders above any other player on that pitch today. Max's awesome shot stopping would have won it for me but his kicking/ speed to kick gave us huge problems today. It effectively nullified Vokes as a direct outlet. On one occasion he also had a chance to get Anis away quickly in the 2nd half and chose not to. I counted three goal kicks that went straight out of play. Essentially, he continually gave the ball back to Derby. I know this will seem overly critical but I think Stockdale was such a huge part of our attacking threat last season with the accuracy of his kicks. He even managed assists!