Skip to content

Your standard two club following PNl fan.

Words fail me !!

Comments

• Radiohead, Foals, Supergrass and Stornoway were obviously unavailable.

• And Oxfordshire's favourite son Mr Gadd, who was unavailable for obvious reasons.
    A shame as Glitter's 'C'mon, C'mon' was the PNL's main song at the Manor ground in the 70's.

• Don't worry - they've still got Timmy Mallet.

• He's one of your own, he's one of your own Oxford United he's one of your own

• WTF? That was so bad I had to watch it all. Now he is a weirdo. Still lives at home with his mum/aunt, (possibly one and the same). I wonder if she never goes down the bottom of the garden where he has a shed that only he has the keys to?

• He does know that people can see this on the internet?

• DJ Kevlar aka bulletproof aka bellend

• As a native Oxfordian who chose to support Wycombe, I feel my decision was vindicated by this video alone. What a bloody disgrace.

• Anyone see the jpt preview on BBC Local News this morning. I fear the OU fans they showed did not exactly do the team proud...

• Obviously a Liverpool fan who found a shirt in the gutter.

• So he supports the PNL's but has a Liverpool flag hanging on his wall, what a clown!

• Clowns can either funny or scary - this ones both

• That's one of the funniest things I've seen in years - on so many levels.

• OK @ChasHarps admit it, this is really you taking the p 'cause you dislike the PNL so much. Surely no one can seriously have posted this themselves, surely!

• I. I erm. I have no words.

• Im sorry Mr @Bluegasbag, but i dont have the rapping or mixing skills of Kevlar.
    At first i thought it was a Swindon fan taking the piss, but no this character is for real.
    Despite this chaps clear Liverpool leanings, listen to the first 30 seconds, it sounds very much like a North East accent.
    Is 'Wearside Jack' still alive ????