13. McCarthy (sub)
        0.00%
    14. Al-Hamadi (sub)
        0.00%
    15. Jacobson (sub)
        0.00%

Comments

• Anfies MeMawson only fair winner but couldn't see him on the options

• you're always tempted when Mehmeti scores such a belter where he had to do a ton of work, but I'm going to have to go with Mawson here, fantastic anticipation and cutting out chances before they happen.

Good showings also from Stryjek, Obita, Scowen, Taf.

Freeman a bit more subdued than I'd have expected but that was probably a function of his position and the fact that we were down to ten men for much of the game - he came to life mainly in the second half.

Hope the Obita injury was just a minor strain.

• edited September 2022

Mehmeti wil get votes for the goal & he worked really hard up front.

But for me the choice is between Stryjek, Grimmer & Mawson; who I though all had superb games & are building a real understanding at the back. I went for Alfie in the end as I feel he just gives us so much more at the back.

• I just hope Freeman gets a start in the next game. Did not put a foot wrong today.

• Only seen the 2nd half but went for Stryjek.

• edited September 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

• Second paragraph is key. Can’t remember who I voted for because there were 10 heroes of Highbury but I was particularly pleased to see Jack Grimmer looking at his best (if not better) after getting a bit of stick recently from one or two Gasroomers.

Was very concerned when Stryjek went down ‘injured’ but persuaded myself that it might have been tactical. Things are looking much healthier at the back. Seems like I’m suffering from injury list phobia because when Mawson went into a bone crunching challenge about 20 yards outside the box early in the first half, I feared the worst. As I commented at the time (in great relief), there doesn’t appear to be too much wrong with his knees that a few months at Adams Park couldn’t put right.