Skip to content

Kortney House in the Under 21's

for qualifier in Switzerland

Comments

• Gotta be good news. Very pleased for him. Another nice lad from our Academy. 6'6" now!

• Along with Ibe, perversely any add-ons on transfer deals may be the biggest asset the club has, potentially worth far more than any player currently on the books.

Wouldn't it be great to see both Ibe and Hause in the same England team.

• Hause has the potential to go all the way. What a crop of youngsters came through the ranks at that time. How sad that the system had to go

• Both players were both cast offs from other clubs of course. The future development model discussed recently looks to replicate this I hope. Much as we love to call Ibe one of ours the reality was we only had him for a short period of time.

• I would not call 4 years a short time. Our management saw something that Charlton Ath missed. Did you mean to say his playing time in the League side was only short.

• Micra he's not 6'6, more like 6'2 or at a push 6'3.

• Oh, sorry - someone else on here mentioned some time ago that he was 6'6". It didn't surprise me because I think he was over 6' as an 18 year old.

• Our Hause, height's a riddle at least 6 feet.

• 'Our Hause ... in the middle of our street'

• Well deserved.
    Even though he has been out injured for part of the season - he has matured into a key defender at Wolves.
    Now has been joined by Mike Willamson in first team squad.