Skip to content

Wycombe Wordle 29

Answer to 28 was TORRES. Best of luck with number 29, you just might need it.

https://mywordle.strivemath.com/?word=zwandxno

Comments

• Wordle guessed in 5/6!

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜

⬜🟩🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#mywordleΒ 

I'm surprised I found so many wrong guesses that were in the dictionary

• edited June 2022

I’m still smarting after being assured that TJAY (Wordle 26) is in β€˜the’ dictionary. I mean, I ask you, what sort of dictionary is that?! Answers (puns welcome) on a postcard.

• You got me this time - but it's not a word (or name) I use every day!!

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜

🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜

🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜

🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜

⬜🟩🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜

• Wordle guessed in 4/6!

Can you do better?

🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨

🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#mywordleΒ 

Vicious!!

After a promising first guess I should have got it earlier but had to resort to letter-eliminating.

(You won’t find it in the dictionary @micra)

• Wordle guessed in 1/6!

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#mywordleΒ 

I’d got to the third line and guessed what the last four letters were but tried a lot of silly made up words just to confirm those four. Trouble is none of them was in the dictionary so I was none the wiser. I had an inkling that I knew a player whose name ended in those four letters but when I went back to the Gasroom tab, the grid had reverted to blanks. I put the name in straight away and, hey presto, it was correct. Think we’d have to call it the fourth attempt.

• 5/6

• Oh, @a40! You’ve regressed!

• Nope.

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜

🟨⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜

🟩🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟩⬜🟨🟩🟩⬜🟨

#mywordleΒ 

• Unless you were following Wycombe in 1996 you wouldn’t get this one @PrinceOfCrowell .

• I got the name on 6th attempt but spelt it wrong.

• It’s my I pad. For some reason it doesn’t like copy and paste. Not an issue on my phone though.

• I was surprised to see this, particularly as he was only born in 1966:

"Dijkstra's algorithm is an algorithm for finding the shortest paths between nodes in a graph, which may represent, for example, road networks. It was conceived by Dutch goalkeeping journeyman Sybrandus (Sieb) Johannes Andreas Dijkstra in 1956 and published three years later."