Skip to content

Wycombe Wordle Number 12

Answer to Number 11 was of course TOOLS.

Here’s number 12, trickier with some extra letters…

https://mywordle.strivemath.com/?word=jskiwmt

Comments

• Pure evil

⬜?⬜???⬜
    ⬜⬜?⬜???
    ??⬜⬜???
    ⬜????⬜?
    ????⬜⬜⬜
    ???????

• This was actually 12/12 for full disclosure

• Wordle guessed in 5/6!

⬜?⬜⬜?⬜⬜
    ?⬜?⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜??⬜⬜⬜?
    ???⬜?⬜⬜
    ???????

• @AlanCecil said:
    Wordle guessed in 5/6!

⬜?⬜⬜?⬜⬜
    ?⬜?⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜??⬜⬜⬜?
    ???⬜?⬜⬜
    ???????

Good work yet again @AlanCecil

• Wordle guessed in 4/6!

⬜⬜?⬜⬜?⬜
    ⬜???⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜??⬜??⬜
    ???????

I'm pretty sure two of my guesses were answers to previous Wycombe Wordles.

• Wordle guessed in 1/6!

???????

mywordle

Logged in this morning after struggling for about an hour last night and giving up just after midnight. I’d had three guesses at the time and had five letters but only one in the right place. Not sure how but I wound up this morning with a virgin grid. I remembered what the second and third letters were (ET) and went through the alphabet to see what was the most likely first letter. Got to N and….eureka! So the honest answer is 4/12 !

• In fairness to the Wordle creator, 5 letters is bang on. More than this is hard, but I’m limited to something WWFC related. I’ll go easy on you all today!

• I would not have associated Netflix with the Wanderers (and probably would not even have been aware of its existence until about a year ago when our daughter kept asking if we’d got Netflix yet - answer ‘no, we’ve more than enough TV to watch already’) but I did know that Rob Couhig had upset a few people by referring to our opponents this (!) Saturday as a Netflix club.

Meanwhile, even though it’s only a five letter word, today’s NY Times Wordle had me stumped earlier. Must have another stab.

• @username123 said:
    In fairness to the Wordle creator, 5 letters is bang on. More than this is hard, but I’m limited to something WWFC related. I’ll go easy on you all today!

Created and developed by Josh Wardle. Apologies if I’ve mentioned this before!!