Skip to content

Comments

• Done deal now.

Bristol is a large city which really should be capable of supporting a premier league team. In recent years City have looked more likely to be the one with a shot at fulfilling that potential but never seem to quite be able to grab it. Like Manchester maybe now the Blue half may be about to usurp the Red.

In the short term at least the centre of gravity for WWFC potential opponents seems to be shifting eastwards. Which is a bit of a bummer for those of us who live in the West.

• Bastards

• Does this mean Higgs won't be at Adams Park on the 27th ? At least it means our directors won't have to "entertain" the pillock in the boardroom after the game, but if he does turn up I hope Higgs is refused entry.

• I always take these takeover stories with a pinch of salt. For every committed new owner there are loads of dodgy and fake ones who enter the fray with stories much like this one.

Seems an odd fit but lets see what happens.

• I'm a bit out of touch here. Was Higgs the prime mover in their dubious attempt to shaft us a year and a half ago?

• I hope they put something in his tea. Bastard.

• Hope it all goes tits up! A horrible club full of cocks from the fans right to the top in Higgs. You may disagree with me but you try living among them like i do!

• If I were a very wealthy Jordanian I don't know how well it would sit with me to invest spare cash into a nondescript football club while there is a humanitarian nightmare happening in a country bordering my own.

• Lol @Morris_Ital Almost as funny as the Saudis on the human rights committee of the UN!

I could however see some Norwegians investing oil money in a little fourth tier club though...

• I'd go for that @NorsQuarters but only if they could "a-fjord" it,