Skip to content

Living The Dream

It was a cold December night at Adams Park when we played our final Europa League group match. After grinding out a hard fought 0-0 at the San Siro we were happy to welcome AC Milan to our manor, and school them in the art of the beautiful game. Having already won the group the lads were free to relax and express themselves.

It's my second season in charge, we got entry to the Europa League qualifying rounds by winning the League Cup. To enter the group stage we thrashed some Latvian Minnows and Dinamo Bucharest both 10-0 over two legs.

We play an attacking flavour of 4-4-2 with marauding wingers and fullbacks.

Wycombe boys that I kept in the team are:

Key Players
Ingram
Pierre
Jacobson
Hayes
Stewart

Squad Players
Bloomfield
Kretzschmar
Jombati
Bean
Holloway

The coaching staff includes: Andy Cole, Jamie Redknapp, Arthur Albiston, Steve Guppy, Steve Kember, Dave Watson and Bobby Mimms. All made possible due to making about £5mil profit from some nutty, first season, cup runs with lots of replays against the big boys.

If anyone has a hotline to Gaz, I have tips for some good loaners and free transfers... ;)

Comments

• Living the dream or dreaming life..?

• You won the league cup in the first season? As an avid FM player, I find this very hard to believe without some form of cheating.

• please tell me you weren't born in 73, and are thus still playing these sort of games in your 40s!

• I play FM loads and would consider myself to be decent enough but the best I've done with WWFC is back-to-back promotion and survival in the Championship. How did you manage this?!