Skip to content

The Wanderer - out tomorrow!

Excited for tomorrow's derby-that's-not-a-derby-but-maybe-is-a-derby-but-isn't-really-but-does-meet-a-lot-of-the-criteria-for-a-derby-but-still- isn't-but-actually-probably-is-one, but sad that you won't be able to get a matchday programme?

Well, what if I told you that you could fill that hole in your heart with a brand new copy of The Wanderer, which is now OFFICIALLY the finest piece of printed literature solely dedicated to Wycombe Wanderers and it's affiliated car parking areas.

Swing by the WWISC stand on the left hand side of Hillbottom Road, just before you reach the ground and exchange 150 of your British pennies for 44 pages of Wanderers wit and wisdom, including an interview with Development Squad coach Sam Grace.

Pick up your copy before they sell out!

Comments

• Don't be a wonderer
    Wondering what brilliance you have missed
    Buy the Wanderer!
    And wander through pages of satiric bliss

• edited January 2022

Belated thanks to everyone who stopped by last Saturday to pick up a copy of The Wanderer. I'm pleased to say that we completely sold out (apparently, before we'd even hit 'peak sales time'!) and with no more matchday programme, WWISC are exploring the possibility of increasing the print run - provided there is demand for it.

Many thanks to those Gasroomers who penned articles for this edition and/or who gave up their time pre-match to sell copies.

If you are a WWISC member, but haven't yet picked up your free copy - we have kept a small number back, so please contact WWISC to arrange collection as soon as possible, as these are expected to go quickly too. Thanks!

• edited January 2022

@Jonny_King said:
    Belated thanks to everyone who stopped by last Saturday to pick up a copy of The Wanderer. I'm pleased to say that we completely sold out (apparently, before we'd even hit 'peak sales time'!) and with no more matchday programme, WWISC are exploring the possibility of increasing the print run - provided there is demand for it.

Many thanks to those Gasroomers who penned articles for this edition and/or who gave up their time pre-match to sell copies.

If you are a WWISC member, but haven't yet picked up your free copy - we have kept a small number back, so please contact WWISC to arrange collection as soon as possible, as these are expected to go quickly too. Thanks!

Really good edition @Jonny_King , congrats All for keeping it going.

• Thank you mate.

• Good stuff as always @Jonny_King . Interview with new head of Wycombe TV next issue??

• Thank you @Wendoverman. An interview with Phil is a great idea and I'll try and pin him down for a few questions in time for the next edition.

• What about an interview with Mel Morris!

• We wouldn't be able to afford his interview fees.