Skip to content

Man of the Match - Morecambe (A)

Who gets your vote?

Poll not found

Comments

• edited January 2022

Really hard to pick anyone out from the mediocrity that was on display today

So despite watching I will register as "Didnt see"

• edited January 2022

Grimmer at a push, but I've also gone for DNS despite watching

• Complete opposite conundrum to last week when any one if six or more deserved to win. Gone with Obita as his first half performance was very decent.

• That’s a tough one for all the wrong reasons. Seems odd picking a defender when we were so poor at the back overall but nobody further up the field deserves it either. I went for Stewart as he just about kept us in it with some crucial blocks.

• Very hard to award this week as no one shone. I’ve gone Jordan Obita as I don’t recall him doing too much wrong, Bayo also had a really good go.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    • Did not see but Grimmer for scoring AGAIN!

• Grimmer for me, his passing into feet for players in and around the box was pretty good today. He’s back to playing some good football recently which is nice to see. Deservedly keeping his place at the moment. And another good goal!

• And for balance, I wasn’t convinced by Obita at first but must say he’s been consistently excellent for some time now on the left, and his crossing has been a really high standard recently. He’s certainly won me over anyway!

• @Quarterman said:
      And for balance, I wasn’t convinced by Obita at first but must say he’s been consistently excellent for some time now on the left, and his crossing has been a really high standard recently. He’s certainly won me over anyway!

Exactly this.

I went with Grimmer not just for the goal, but also the general quality of his play. But Obita’s cross for the first goal was an absolute peach, the kind of ball that Vokes has been crying out for since he arrived, but rarely seems to get.