Comments

• Poor.

• That was absolute shit

• Yeah, that was self inflicted

• All to do ...again

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Morecambe are absolutely scoring again

?‍♂️

• The lack of follow-up for their second goal is very un-Wycombe. Six players in blue just standing still in the box.

• How many times have we had to make this change (Wheels for Anis) or similar? Either switch to 4-2-3-1 or leave Anis on the bench; no 3atb system works with both him and McCleary in the team.

• Fair play to Morecombe - good goal

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

?‍♂️

But they are terrible, right?

• edited January 2022

@Shev said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

?‍♂️

But they are terrible, right?

Never said that. although they're where they belong in the table. They've got great fight, granted, but we've absolutely gifted this to them today. As we did in the reverse fixture.

• Unfortunately this is poor. Three goals conceded against a not great team.

• ffs .. we miss vokes big time.

• Gillingham have equalized against Wigan, 2-2.

• We never look that comfortable with only one of Curtis or Josh in the middle

• So yeah, Central Mid the priority for January

• @Erroll_Sims said:
    We never look that comfortable with only one of Curtis or Josh in the middle

Neither of them now

• Morecambe fans now chanting 'Akinfenwa's a sex offender'. What the fuck is wrong with people?

• Struggling to see how we are getting anything from this position - so frustrating especially as other results are going our way

• Awful changes today I have to say. Playing 3 defenders and no central midfielders for the last 20 minutes. I hope I am anti-jinxing us but we’ve totally lost our shape.

• @Quarterman said:
    Awful changes today I have to say. Playing 3 defenders and no central midfielders for the last 20 minutes. I hope I am anti-jinxing us but we’ve totally lost our shape.

Can't imagine Curtis was a tactical change

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Morecambe fans now chanting 'Akinfenwa's a sex offender'. What the fuck is wrong with people?

I think people singing that need to have some children of their own and then take a fucking good look at themselves in the mirror.

• It's defamation, but the use of 'nonce' as an insult has become so normalised that people just don't think anything of it anymore. Utterly moronic.

• Very poor defensively. I hate to say it but Stewart has made several errors today, twice costing goals. Taff has struggled to deal with their number 9.

• Arguably an even worse performance than Ipswich away. The defending really has been that bad.

• To be fair - no one from the staff to the players has painted themselves in glory today. Strange starting line up which left Thompson horribly exposed and some rather odd substitution choices meant we have been pretty shapeless all game.

• I wouldn't say it was a strange starting line-up as we've played similar plenty of times - but we've also seen plenty of times how exposed it leaves us. Gaz has to take the heat for this one.

• Very poor defensively. I hate to say it but Stewart has made several errors today, twice costing goals. Taff has struggled to deal with their number 9.

• Here come the moans

• Disappointing.

• Can't go too overboard, we've been great recently but it hasn't worked at all today and everything we've tried to change it has made us worse. Reality check.