Skip to content

Keith Searle

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wwexplayers/permalink/921452878567222/?sfnsn=scwspwa
Should be a good listen, to one of Wanderwrs finest ever number 9's.

Comments

• Great to hear Keith, saying he played his best football for Wycombe, and the club is always in his heart, in spite of those other great sides he turned out for. Twice in the interview he thanked the fans for their support. I particularly enjoyed him describing that late goal against Dagenham in 1975, to win the Isthmian League. A true legend.

• Superb interview and I really enjoy Wycombe sounds interviews with ex players, as you often here snippets that you've never heard before.
    The Iconic photo of Keith Searle kissing the boot should really be made into a flag.
    Obviously I'm biased but that photo, is as iconic as the Photo of the Clash's iconic London Calling album to me.
    Perhaps Missy C could use the photo for cult merchandise .

• @ChasHarps said:
    Superb interview and I really enjoy Wycombe sounds interviews with ex players, as you often here snippets that you've never heard before.
    The Iconic photo of Keith Searle kissing the boot should really be made into a flag.
    Obviously I'm biased but that photo, is as iconic as the Photo of the Clash's iconic London Calling album to me.
    Perhaps Missy C could use the photo for cult merchandise .

Thanks for the kind words @ChasHarps will make sure Bob and Colin see this! It's been really interesting hearing from former Chairboys over the last two seasons!