Skip to content

Bolton iFollow

Does anyone know if an agreement has been made yet to show the match at Bolton on iFollow? TIA

Comments

• Reminder that this is all ticket for anyone going

• @A_Worboys said:
    Does anyone know if an agreement has been made yet to show the match at Bolton on iFollow? TIA

Yes, check the club website it's available on ifollow it seems. £10 as usual.

• Good news.

It's funny how quickly we've got used to having these midweeks available, and when they're not there it feels a big blow.

• Nah, watching any game is Very Possible Now.

• Through proper channels I mean. Some ofus don't want to be skulking around conning systems :D

• I am happy to be a resident of Vipienne when needs be and the EFL and the club still get my money, so I do not see it as conning the system at all

• Manchester's second club on BBC again I notice

• This VPN stuff is , for me anyway, very much like charity donations. Quite happy for us who do either behind the scenes with no fan fair but it really annoys me when people like to shout about it.

• I was looking forward to going to Bolton pre-Christmas. Can’t quite understand why the game was rearranged so early in January? From Bolton’s perspective it doesn’t even give people the chance to receive their first pay cheque post-Xmas. Surely that will have a detrimental effect on the matchday attendance?

• I thought it was strange. I guess with the potential of further postponements they want to get it done asap

• Do I have to subscribe to anything to watch?

• Yes the Dandy and Beano

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    Yes the Dandy and Beano

Will they throw in Whizzer and Chips for early takers?