Skip to content

Leonard Nimoy dies aged 83

BSEBSE
edited February 2015 in Not Football

I was sad to find out that Leonard Nimoy has passed away today aged 83. I very much enjoyed watching him on star trek even though it was before my time. he Lived long and prospered R.I.P Mr Nimoy.

his last ever tweet was quite something as well,

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP

— Leonard Nimoy (@TheRealNimoy) February 23, 2015

Comments

• Upset when I heard the news. Feel like I want to watch everything he's ever been in. Thanks for the vid

• Nice video. Thanks for the link

• I enjoyed him coming out of retirement to play insane scientist William Bell in the more recent and underrated sci-fi series 'Fringe'. A great mix of charm & menace. Worth seeking out on Netflix if you like that sort of stuff.

• Sad indeed. I thought his talent shone through in making the very difficult to play role of Spock into a cultural icon. And I agree about Fringe, a quality series that he helped make stand out.

• RIP.They finally "beamed him up."

• RIP - a true star. Always a Trekkie and he was the best.. Loved him recently in Fringe (William Bell) as well just to show that even when most of us will doing the garden he was still turning out great performances.