Skip to content

Rob’s new year message

124»

Comments

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    @TheAndyGrahamFanClub the Posh+ offering does not include live match day streaming.

You still have to pay £10 per match. No sure if you have to be a subscriber to Posh+ to have the right to watch a game. If that is the case you might get some blow back

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    I don't think Rob ever put a timescale on it, but I can understand why people would feel it's been forgotten about.

The timescale for clean and operational toilets should be yesterday if not sooner for any club or business tbh.

Priority on things that can be monetized getting it's usual kicking above, I thought making the club sustainable long term was a decent goal tbh, particularly when it involves many things that aren't really essential.

• Oh yeah, the loos are an utter disgrace and I try to avoid them.

• I thought the rusty orange stains in the "troughs" were part of the charm.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    I don't think Rob ever put a timescale on it, but I can understand why people would feel it's been forgotten about.

Not forgotten about and is still very much on the radar of Club and Trust in our joint discussions.
    Toilets not forgotten about either.

• Thank you Alan and Happy New Year.

• If being called a subscriber means I don't have to find £400 up front for my Chairboys Season Ticket (as written on the card, despite my mere subscriber status) then so be it.

I guess if you need feel you're part of the family and not a number on a spreadsheet (why always these ridiculous extremes?) then just cough up in advance.

File under 'trying to find fault where there is none'.

• @arnos_grove said:

If being called a subscriber means I don't have to find £400 up front for my Chairboys Season Ticket (as written on the card, despite my mere subscriber status) then so be it.

I guess if you need feel you're part of the family and not a number on a spreadsheet (why always these ridiculous extremes?) then just cough up in advance.

File under 'trying to find fault where there is none'.

Ah, I thought 'subscriber' had replaced 'season ticket holder'. Has it not?

• I would imagine subscibing to Wycfollow would be in addition to coughing up 400 big ones for fireworks wouldn't it?

• You always know the football is going well when all these minor gripes come up.

• @Malone said:
    You always know the football is going well when all these minor gripes come up.

An alternative apposite perspective might be “mend the roof whilst the sun shines”?

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Ah, I thought 'subscriber' had replaced 'season ticket holder'. Has it not?

I’m a subscriber but my card says ‘Chairboys Season Ticket’ on it. So that puts me in the happy position of being part of the family AND a number on a spreadsheet.

• Subscriber sounds like someone getting a monthly magazine through the post. ??

• 2032:

Dear Consumer 4412, your Wycombe hologram-pass is set to expire unless we receive your Bitcoin payment in the next three days. When renewing, you can choose your add-ons such as fireworks membership, burger discount (20 pounds for a half pounder deal) and virtual reality attendance at Cyber Adams Park with your own avatar.

We value your consumption.

Sincerely, Bot 34

• @Shev said:
    2032:

Dear Consumer 4412, your Wycombe hologram-pass is set to expire unless we receive your Bitcoin payment in the next three days. When renewing, you can choose your add-ons such as fireworks membership, burger discount (20 pounds for a half pounder deal) and virtual reality attendance at Cyber Adams Park with your own avatar.

Sincerely, Bot 34

?

• @Shev said:
    2032:

Sincerely, Bot 34

Still haven't sorted the loos out

• The Roboplayers making up the team will have all been programmed in the Wycombe way too (and they won't test positive!).

• We can guarantee you will always know what you are going to get but timings may be slightly off.

• Kevin Nolan can finally clone himself and actually point to himself when he is talking about himself in the third person.

• Just 10 years away. Oh dear.

• @Shev said:
    Kevin Nolan can finally clone himself and actually point to himself when he is talking about himself in the third person.

He can be massive twats