Skip to content

RIP Alana Hurford

I didn't know Alana personally, but its always sad when a fellow wanderer passes, she was sadly just 29 years old. My sympathies go out to her friends and family.

Comments

• Very sad at any age...but at 29? Thoughts to the family.

• Those who went on the walk from Adams Park to Oxford back in 2012 will no doubt remember Alana patiently driving along with us trundling along, making sure we were safe and also providing supplies to sustain us! Our paths didn't cross after then though by all accounts her kind and cheery help was very much in character for her, and she was a very popular supporter of the Blues.
    Such a terrible loss for her family and friends, RIP Alana.

• Shocker of a bit of news really, as she was one of those very recognisable faces who followed the team everywhere year in year out.

Gareth had done a video as recently as a couple of weeks ago wishing her well and hoping she'd be back at the club soon after a fair absence.

Hope all her close friends and family can get through this as well as can be expected.

• One of the kindest, most caring people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and knowing. Sometimes life just isn't fair. RIP angel

• Ah man this is dreadful news. 29 is no age at all.

RIP Alana.

• Rest in peace,Alana.

• So sad to hear this RIP Alana

• How sad, she had her life ahead of her.

Condolences to all her family and friends

• How dreadfully sad, far too young.

RIP Alana

• Awfully sad news, condolences to all who knew and loved her. Rest in peace Alana.

• That's terribly sad news, far too young with so much to look forward too.

As many have said she was a very recognisable face away from home and travelled to many away games, far and wide.

My sincere and heartfelt condolences to her family, friends and all who knew her at AP.

• I remember she sat with her dad a few rows behind me and my dad. Terrible news.

• I've known Lana since she was a young girl playing junior football - probably only the second female to join in then with what was almost all for boys. She was at the centre of so many fan based activities and her support for WWFC home and away was fantastic. She grew up and worked in and around Hazlemere where her family still reside and our sincere condolences go out to them and all who were her friends.

• Terrible news and my condolences to Roy and the family.

• That’s dreadful news. I never met Alana but I know how totally committed to the Wanderers she and her family were because good friends of ours lived next door to the Hurfords in Hazlemere for many years. Our thoughts and condolences go out to her friends and family at this horribly sad time.

• This is really awful news. Didn't really know her but she was certainly a familiar face, especially at away grounds. Far too young, another loyal supporter lost. Condolences to her family and friends. RIP Alana.

• A lovely girl, taken far too young. Wycombe through and through.

• Such sad news, thoughts with her family and friends. RIP Alana.

• RIP, also didn't know her but a familiar face at games, no age at all, hope the lovely tributes help the family and friends.

• Didn't know her personally, but had often seen her around AP.
    Horrible news, sincerest condolences to her family and friends. RIP