Skip to content

Plymouth sign Nardiello

Doesn't particularly worry me for Saturday as he is nowhere near fit having only played 1 game all season but we seem to be waiting for somebody to fall in our lap rather then proactively getting out there.
Maybe Tubbs is a done deal but I would be surprised that nothing has been said about it apart from a few rumour sights and the fact we went after him before.

Comments

• We won't sign anyone Rich. Sorry

• On what basis do we seem to be waiting rather than being proactive?

You don't know anything about any progress that our scout, Gareth Ainsworth or Andrew Howard have been making on this. Neither do I before you ask.

• I agree with @bookertease we seem to wait and wait

• Tubbs is a done deal? Not sure if you are being a pr##k or you actually believe things that come out of your mouth. We will not sign Tubbs are we cannot afford him...please stop posting bull. If you were actually right EVER and accurate with your posts you would actually have some credibility. #boywhocriedwolf

• you don't know what we can and can't afford, I can promise you now he aint on 5k a week anywhere in this league.

• @richmayes999 said:

Maybe Tubbs is a done deal but I would be surprised that nothing has been said about it apart from a few rumour sights and the fact we went after him before.

This coming from the same person who started a thread about how we have officially put in a loan bid for him...

• yes and I made it crystal clear that other teams, AFC Wimbledon being the biggest issue but Yeovil and Crawley also, he has history with 2 of those clubs.

• For someone so close to power richmayes you sometimes come over quite negative. Surely when they tell you the details you demand to see their workings?