Skip to content

Akifenwa pantomine Wycombe Swan

Watching Akifenwa take until 6.30 yesterday signing programmes posing for selfies etc thought occurred that he might be a draw for the Xmas panto at the Swan.

P.S: No shortage of potential pantomime villians to make up the cast. Danny Hylton, anyone? Westley? Kevin Ellison?

Comments

• Wow! A panto with Bayo and Hylton! I would definitely be up for that.

• @StrongestTeam most people who get a red at least pretend to be outraged. DDH just seemed to do one of those "it's a fair cop" shrugs as he trudged off. In fact, he almost appeared to be nodding in agreement at the decision.

• @HCblue said:
    Wow! A panto with Bayo and Hylton! I would definitely be up for that.

Oh no you wouldn't!????

• Hylton is scared shitless of Bayo

• I think Bayo is heading for a slightly bigger stage than the Wycombe Swan panto!

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him on Strictly, I'm a Celebrity or the like in the next few years

• MTV’s The Challenge

• It has been a family joke for sometime that he will be on Strictly, I wonder how he would feel about being Forklift on The Masked Singer.

• Can we have that charming Joey Barton doing a cameo?

• Heeeee's behind you!

• Bayo could be a revelation on Strictly. Just as it does on the football pitch his nimble footwork could take people by surprise.

• Lifts would certainly be no problem!

• How about a special edition of The Chase where he fills in for the 'other' Beast?