Skip to content

Comments

• Looks like they don't have a game the previous Saturday, whereas we do. Grrrr ...

• Think I’m away in Vipienne for that one

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    Think I’m away in Vipienne for that one

No need to travel when it's midweek is there?
    Or was there some annoying rule that original Saturdays wouldn't then be shown on ifollow?

• @Malone said:

@TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    Think I’m away in Vipienne for that one

No need to travel when it's midweek is there?
    Or was there some annoying rule that original Saturdays wouldn't then be shown on ifollow?

I think there is some bulls1t that if it’s a Saturday game rearranged for a midweek it’s still a Saturday game so no video in the UK. Utter ‘king nonsense. Explain that to me what the logic is?

• Think @TheAndyGrahamFanClub is sadly correct. Just how many fans do they think can travel that far up on a normal working midweek day? Bet the clubs would earn a better income from IFollow if they showed it.

• Though I went to watch the game, was not the postponed Ipswich game earlier in the season available on iFollow? I thought the rule described above had changed this season.

• Decision yet to be made - presumably it's at the home club's discretion.

• I need to be up in Westhoughton with work in the next two weeks so this is ideal

• If unable to attend can we get refunds on original tickets bought?

• Yes, you have to email the ticket office [email protected] with your ticket reference number.