Skip to content

Merry xmas gasroom

No lights I’m afraid, but I hope you all have a lovely break despite the lack of Wanderers action. Thank you all for being such an interesting, erudite, and diverse community.

Comments

• Merry Christmas Dr. Hope you are too enjoying the festivities

• Merry Christmas to everyone

• Yes Merry Christmas to all gasroomers! ??????⛄️⛄️⛄️

• ? I wish you a merry Christmas and a promotion next year ?

• Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks @drcongo for running the gaff so well

• The Gasroom was one of my only social outlets during lockdown this year. It’s also far and away the most thoughtful and considerate forum I belong to.

Thanks to @drcongo and our admins for keeping the show on the road and also thanks to those who represented less popular views during the year. I may vehemently disagree with some posters from time to time but I do enjoy the debates and everyone seems to be acting in good faith.

Merry Christmas one and all!

• I should just say, it takes very little ongoing effort on my part. I think the admins do more than me.

• Merry Christmas all, and thanks to everyone who puts the effort into sorting and running the place !

We might not all see eye to eye all the time, but we are all here for our love of the mighty blues, long may it continue, onwards and upwards.

• I can only echo other people’s thoughts. Thanks to the good Doctor for setting this place up and for his continuing efforts, even if he chooses to downplay them. Thanks to the mods for their work. And thanks to all the Gasroom’s contributors who, with very few exceptions, maintain a high level of good faith and respectful debate, even when, in fact particularly when, we disagree.