he has been dog crap ...and so have we , embarrassing

• No big fella you are the one who is embarrassing

• @Wanderers82 said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@Wanderers82 said:
    how bad is Suley??

Not very?

You have certainly had an embarrassing afternoon.

• Sully wins the pen

JJ buries it

• @Wanderers82 said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@Wanderers82 said:
    how bad is Suley??

Not very?

Great game this.

• Supporting this team is bloody exhausting

• Excellent game and probably the fair result in the end

• Wow, played shit but nicked an undeserved point right at the death.

• Sometimes you’ve just got to take a point and move on.

• To get a point after going behind twice has to be seen as a good result, but still slightly frustrated by that one. 2 poor goals aside I felt we dominated

• @jessvl1 said:
    To get a point after going behind twice has to be seen as a good result, but still slightly frustrated by that one. 2 poor goals aside I felt we dominated

We weren't really in the first half so I'm not sure how you can say that but good spirit and flashes of good play , hopefully we get a player or two back for next week or change it up a bit but yeah, take that in the end.

• @StrongestTeam said:

@jessvl1 said:
    To get a point after going behind twice has to be seen as a good result, but still slightly frustrated by that one. 2 poor goals aside I felt we dominated

We weren't really in the first half so I'm not sure how you can say that but good spirit and flashes of good play , hopefully we get a player or two back for next week or change it up a bit but yeah, take that in the end.

Maybe rose tinted glasses on that first half. I thought our final ball was poor in the first half but still were clearly the more likely to score.

• @jessvl1 said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@jessvl1 said:

Maybe rose tinted glasses on that first half. I thought our final ball was poor in the first half but still were clearly the more likely to score.

True, if the balls in were a bit better, or Vokes and Hanlan were a bit better synced up with them we could have been very different.

• Can't help but think we need another CB and maybe an extra body in midfield on loan.

What on earth is up with Gape?

• @floyd said:

@Wanderers82 said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@Wanderers82 said:
    how bad is Suley??

Not very?

You have certainly had an embarrassing afternoon.

It’s rare that he doesn’t. Silence for weeks but all over it when we’re not winning. Needs help.

• @Gordon_Ottershaw said:
    Wow, played shit but nicked an undeserved point right at the death.

Certainly wouldn’t say it was undeserved. Just because we didn’t deserve to win doesn’t mean we didn’t deserve to draw

• @thecatwwfc said:
    Can't help but think we need another CB and maybe an extra body in midfield on loan.

What on earth is up with Gape?

It really depends on how serious the injuries to Gape and Scowen are. when everyone’s fit we’ve got Thommo, Josh, Gape, Wheels and Penders who can all play there, and Horgan and Anis who can fill in if necessary.

• @jessvl1 said:

@Gordon_Ottershaw said:

Certainly wouldn’t say it was undeserved. Just because we didn’t deserve to win doesn’t mean we didn’t deserve to draw

We were great in the second half bar Tafazolli's brain-fart moment.

• Gape is long term - Gareth let it slip in an interview last week.

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@jessvl1 said:

@Gordon_Ottershaw said:

We were great in the second half bar Tafazolli's brain-fart moment.

Yeah Taf didn’t cover himself in glory there. Stocko was fuming

• The most frustrating thing about watching Wycombe is how hopeful most of our attacking and passing looks. When we get the ball, we loop it high and in the general direction of the forwards every time, relying on luck that something might come of it. Every time Wimbledon attacked it looked deliberate, planned, and well executed, every time we attacked it looked like an accident. It boggles my mind that nobody other than Mehmeti ever runs directly at the defence, something that Anis managed a couple of times to good effect, and Wimbledon did all game to even better effect. I agree with @Gordon_Ottershaw, that has to be viewed as an extremely lucky point, Wimbledon were much better than us. Very much disagree with @ReturnToSenda, I thought we were just absurdly lucky in the second half rather than great - it was rare that we had possession for more than 2 passes.

Several Gasroomers have recently been saying that any game now we're going to give someone a pasting, but I don't think you can have that much luck in one game. If we are ever going to give someone a pasting our attacking needs to be deliberate. The first few games of the season when McCleary and Horgan were pulling all the strings we looked far more deliberate in our attacks.

On the plus side though, fabulous appearance from Bayo and Horgan looked back to his early season form when he came on. Hopefully we can get back to that early season stuff that was such a joy to watch.

• I was going to say undeserved point at 1-1 but at 2-2 bloody hell...we did deserve it. I'm happy Bayo is still pulling on a shirt by the way. Horgan made a real difference. The Dons were very good at breaking up play but we got out of jail a bit there. Bolton will be a real test this time round I think.

• I don't expect this will get sorted out in the transfer window but I do think that we need to think about right wingback. Jason is looking a little lower League One, upper League Two level for my liking. So much enthusiasm but he's headstrong, switches off at the worst possible moment and isn't putting in the quality of crosses we need.

I agree we need to get a loanee centre midfield in, especially if Gape is injured long-term. We're still missing an Adeniran-style box-to-boxer and could have really done with that today. Josh Scowen can do that role but the way we're set up he's used as a second defensive midfielder. Perhaps if Wheeler had been well we'd have had the stability we needed in the centre and won quite comfortably. But we can't just rely on Thomspon to do the role of two (or even three) players every match.

Great to see Bayo get on the score sheet with one of the best goals he's put away for us. I liked seeing McCleary, Horgan and Kaikai buzzing around behind him - would be nice to see that combination (or Mehmeti for one of them) behind Vokes from the start. I think it's time Hanlan went back to the bench - he is good enough to start but it just unbalances the team with him alongside Vokes.

• I know one or two said we should look to play with McCleary-Mehmeti-Vokes-Hanlan against the weaker teams, but today proved that it's not necessarily that simple. Too much attacking power against a team set up to hit us on the counter - which they did quite successfully. Still, not a bad performance on the whole.

• Classic Wimbledon at home fare that one.
    Didn't look at it from the off, and Wimbledon started well to nick the first goal.

Superb goal from Bayo. Being fouled, off balance and produces an outside the box exquisite lob! That and some intticate footwork on the wing make a mockery of anyone who still paints him as a mere physically blessed player.

While the Bayo sub went very well, I can't be alone in being surprised at how badly the Kaikai sub went. Looked totally off the pace and having him on the left, when he can't use the left totally killed the pace of attack down that side.

Would have to see their 2nd goal again, but it looked like Taf had a bit of a nightmare. He didn't look quite right, probably understandable after being unwell.

Such a great nabbed point at the end. For the talk of JJ's total missed pens, he does deliver when the pressure is really on.