Skip to content

Fan Feedback

Comments

• @StrongestTeam said:
    Wasn't there sone talk of being able to load cash on to cards somewhere, if they could do this in reception or at one of the ticket windows it would help scoop up anyone who is affected

You can do this for kids can't you, to train them to use them etc.
    Would be a decent option to have some version available, maybe on a "contact us if you're affected" way to help manage it.

• @Chris said:
    I’m saying that although it might seem small, not paying 1.75% is a good enough reason for a business to want to remain cash only, there doesn’t have to be dodgy dealings involved.

They will have to pay cash handling fees and accept all the other physical security risks around cash, but if that ultimately earns them more profit then it’s a reasonable decision.

It doesn’t though. The cost of handling cash is considerably more for most businesses.

• edited November 2021

Also, wheelie bins on fire is just shit. You can see that any night of the week in Castlefield.

• @drcongo said:
    Also, wheelie bins on fire is just shit. You can see that any night of the week in Castlefield.

Post Of The Day right there

• "For the time being, Wanderers have withdrawn the Cheeseburger from the kiosk menu, but will look to re-introduce it at a later stage."

If it was a horse you'd take it outside and shoot it (and it might once have been)

• The neighs have it, apparently.

• Like a lot of people I have given up buying food at the ground. Linda’s outside the gate is far better than any of the over priced food inside the ground.

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    Like a lot of people I have given up buying food at the ground. Linda’s outside the gate is far better than any of the over priced food inside the ground.

I do both. That may explain why the SISSU machine inside the Very Suite tells me I need to loose some lard?

• I went to Slovenia many years ago where the popular fast food chain serves horse burgers rather than beef. Very tasty and great for a hangover, I think they would be a hit at Adams Park.

• @LX1 said:
    I went to Slovenia many years ago where the popular fast food chain serves horse burgers rather than beef. Very tasty and great for a hangover, I think they would be a hit at Adams Park.

Did you sit down to eat your horseburger ? Or did you have it on the hoof !!

• I couldn't get a seat. They have a bit of a colt following out there.

• Sounds like a bit of a mare to me

• You’re having a mare with those puns.

• Don't stirrup trouble @glasshalffull

• To any neighsayers, I remember eating it once when I was very young, can't remember the circumstances, a very rich and tasty meat!

• Come on @Steve_Peart - canter you throw in the odd pun?

• Did you just eat there @LX1 or did you ask for the equine list?

• Just lemonade I think as I wasn't feeling that stable after the night before.

• @micra said:
    Come on @Steve_Peart - canter you throw in the odd pun?

Instant (well, almost!) pun-less apology @Steve_Peart. Not sure how I missed your neighing!

• No need to trot out an apology @micra !

• Saddled with another pun thread are we?

• I’m not going to bridle at it though. I like a good pun thread.

• I have my mane meal before I go to the game so this does not affect me.

• @Wendoverman said:
    I have my mane meal before I go to the game so this does not affect me.

Does that not stall your journey?

• If the prices remain steep it'll chase the punters away

• Rein it in you lot

• I've heard the saddle cut is the most tender.

• We should only serve these when we play hoof ball

• Groom’ll bridle if he loses his curry comb.