Skip to content

Parsons and Clark go out on loan

2»

Comments

• Ahh, thanks. I started watching for the second half, no idea how I missed him getting subbed off

• Bewildering. I checked the BBC App as soon as our match finished to see if Connor was playing but his name and number (25) were definitely not there. Nor are they in the post match details. I would have watched some of the game against Dagenham if he’d been playing. Now it seems that he might have been.

I dunno.

• I watched a bit of it and can confirm he definitely started.

Did ok playing right wing-back. A couple of decent crosses and offered a bit of threat. Got hooked after about an hour.

• edited November 2021

@micra said:
    Bewildering. I checked the BBC App as soon as our match finished to see if Connor was playing but his name and number (25) were definitely not there. Nor are they in the post match details. I would have watched some of the game against Dagenham if he’d been playing. Now it seems that he might have been.

I dunno.

I checked and the BBC and Sky websites were showing the Notts staring line up with only 10 players listed plus 5 subs…they just missed him off the listing…computer says no maybe?

• Thanks for that definitive explanation @Forest_Blue. And me wot counts everything, especially with the current vogue for differing numbers of subs at each level! Interesting that he played on the right because I’m fairly sure Wycombe played him on the left and I think he confirmed that in his interview at Meadow Lane.