Skip to content

Comments

• I’ll be really interested to follow Parsons at Notts County, seems like a good level to test him at.

• I believe that is seven of our youngsters out on loan developing at other clubs and nil other clubs youngsters developing here.
    Massive and very positive turnaround in a very short time.

• edited November 2021

Must admit out of all the youngsters we have, Parsons is the one that has got me a little more excited. Great loan move to a team like Notts County

• Hopefully we don't accidentally leave him there...

• Notts County have an eye for talented midfielders.

• Imagine that first time we went to Notts County, a bit in awe, that a number of years later, we'd be sending them our development players on loan!

• Brief interview with Connor on Twitter. Suggests Notts County have brought him in as a WB

• I've seen him a couple of times at left wing back and always been impressed. One of our better prospects I reckon.

• edited November 2021

It's important for us big clubs to both develop our young players and help teams lower down the pyramid. Good luck to both of them.

• Parsons is quick going forward but light weight in the tackle. Conference cloggers will toughen his game. Smart move all round.

• It's nice Parsons will be able to give Notts County first hand accounts of how spectacularly brilliant their ex-player Curtis Thompson is.

• Parsons looks a bit better on the left hand side of a front three to me, but being able to play wing-back is a useful second string to his bow.

Notts County v Dagenham & Red is live on tv tomorrow night for those with BT Sport.

• @Malone said:
    Imagine that first time we went to Notts County, a bit in awe, that a number of years later, we'd be sending them our development players on loan!

Memories of that first ever (and only for me) trip to Nottingham County* was the first thing that jumped to my mind too.

* to give them their full title

• If he were to develop into a first team-ready wing back that would be massive for our squad depth.

• @drcongo said:

@Malone said:
    Imagine that first time we went to Notts County, a bit in awe, that a number of years later, we'd be sending them our development players on loan!

Memories of that first ever (and only for me) trip to Nottingham County* was the first thing that jumped to my mind too.

* to give them their full title

Don’t wind them up. They might not let us have him back. The Gasroom’s purported 25 Forest fans won’t be too happy either!

• I’m not rising to the bait

• Parsons starting this evening

• Any idea how he got on?

• He isn’t.

• @Chris said:
    Any idea how he got on?

Not sure, just saw him pop up on a video of a Notts County fan shithousing - so he's in the right place!

• He’s not even on the bench

• Looks like he's playing RWB

• @drcongo said:
    He’s not even on the bench

Foot mob app doesn't have him in the squad, Notts County twitter has him starting and even has a photo of him saying "straight in".

• @Malone said:

@drcongo said:
    He’s not even on the bench

Foot mob app doesn't have him in the squad, Notts County twitter has him starting and even has a photo of him saying "straight in".

BT Sport has him there on the screen running around playing football and everything

• I’m watching on BT. Haven’t heard him mentioned. BBC says Wright is at right back.

• Thanks, how odd. I wonder if he’ll touch the ball.

• There’s no 22 on the pitch, Wright is at right back. Presume he got subbed at half time.

• Either that or he pulled a John Terry and just ran out on the pitch in full kit at some point.