Skip to content

Samaritans score prediction - Sheff Wed (a)

I won’t be able to update table for a couple of days but feel free to get your predictions in first.

Comments

• 10-0 wycombe ?

• @username123 said:
    10-0 wycombe ?

Only kidding, 1-1

• Sheffield Weds 2 - 1 Wycombe

• Wed 1-2 Wycombe

• edited November 2021

Interesting. Played 6 - W1 D1 L4 against The Owls. The one win coming at home last season.

About time we started to even it up.

Weds 1 - 2 Wycombe

• Another battle of the bird badges: Owls 2 Swans 2.

• Optimism rules! A madcap game with a 2-3 scoreline. Mcleary, Mehmeti and a late Pendlebury goal!?

• Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 Wycombe

• Owls 1-0 Swans

• I’m waiting for the fitness updates on our three midfield warriors before I dip a toe in the water. Or slush.

• Sheffield Wednesday 1-2 Wycombe

• @micra said:
    I’m waiting for the fitness updates on our three midfield warriors before I dip a toe in the water. Or slush.

You may be waiting s while

• @eric_plant said:

@micra said:
    I’m waiting for the fitness updates on our three midfield warriors before I dip a toe in the water. Or slush.

You may be waiting s while

?? how true!

• Owls 1-2 Chairboys COYB

• Personally I find having my toes dipped in water makes little difference to the accuracy of results prediction so ...
    Sheff Wed 1 - 1 Wycombe

• Wednesday 2-2 Wycombe

• @Twizz said:
    Personally I find having my toes dipped in water makes little difference to the accuracy of results prediction so ...
    Sheff Wed 1 - 1 Wycombe

I find it tends to lead to trench foot symptoms!

Wednesday 3 Wycombe 2

• Wednesday 1 Wycombe 2

• Wednesday 2 Wycombe 2

• @micra said:

They are all close to returning @micra you should know that by now! I think protect the back four by going for it with as many attacking players on the pitch as possible, shoot at every opportunity and and try and score more than they do!!

• Owls 0 Chairboys 0

• Owls 0-1 Wycombe

• I hope your taking this competition seriously @Wendoverman.

• Wednesday 2 Wycombe 2

• @micra said:
    I hope your taking this competition seriously @Wendoverman.

No more shameful denigration of the competition on my watch @micra

• @Wendoverman said:

@micra said:

They are all close to returning @micra you should know that by now! I think protect the back four by going for it with as many attacking players on the pitch as possible, shoot at every opportunity and and try and score more than they do!!

Second sentence sounds more or less GA’s usual approach! Put proven goalscorers, Wheeler and Penders, in the middle with McCarthy and Obita as wingbacks and play Mehmessi and Vokes as latter day reincarnations of that formidable, all conquering Bayo/Kashket double act of about five years ago. Grimmer right back rollicking McCarthy from time to time and ‘Tools’, ‘Taf’ and JJ completing a tried and tested back four.
    Crossing fingers that Wednesday don’t suss Penders out. I have in mind the curious comment after the Cheltenham match that the game sometimes seemed to pass him by.

And, yes, the double-entendre was deliberate.

• Wednesday 2, Wycombe 2 please

• Weds 1 Wycombe 2

• Sheffield Wednesday: 1 Wycombe: 2

• Sheff 2 Wyc 1