Skip to content

Man of the Match - Plymouth

Who get's it?

Poll not found

Comments

• Easy one…Mehmeti!

• With 15 minutes to go I was leaning towards Stewart but only one correct answer at the final whistle.

• MEHMETI - just brilliant.

• I thought Wheeler was outstanding, linking play brilliantly between midfield and defence.
      He would have won MOM if that had finished 1-0…

• Stewart was wonderful and perhaps misses out on these as he's consistent rather than spectacular. But don't be silly. Me Meh Ti all day and probably all week

• No contest.

• @BlueBoy said:
      With 15 minutes to go I was leaning towards Stewart but only one correct answer at the final whistle.

This.

• I went for Tools. Plymouth have proven to be a dangerous outfit in and around the box this season but he barely gave them a sniff. Anis showed his quality throughout too. Overall, it was a brilliant showing from the entire team.

• Wheeler was exceptional, Mehmessi is an exceptional talent, and we need to find a regular place for him.
      Hanlan's pace, first touch, work rate and stamina are out of this world. Just his finishing, maybe stops him being a top notch player.
      Stewart was Superb, but concerns over Taff's, he seems to have lost a yard of pace in the last few games, and looks worryingly pedestrian at times.

• I did not see but judging from Gasroom posts and the bbc report (I left me phone at home today!!!) I am going to illegally vote for Mehmeti

• @ChasHarps think it don’t say it, Taff is untouchable - apparently

• @perfidious_albion said:
      @ChasHarps think it don’t say it, Taff is untouchable - apparently

Yeah. Not allowed to say anything on here.not even allowed to say that you're not allowed to say anything. But they can't stop me. I know my rights.

• Only one correct answer of course but want to vote for everyone tonight

• Two MOTM in a row for Mehmeti. The question is, how do we get him in the team with McLeary and Hanlan on Saturday? We can't drop him in this form, surely!

• @DJWYC14 is my mom

• I gave my pick to Mehmeti but he would have got Man of the Season had the comedy rebound gone in.

• Mehmeti was indeed very good - actually they all were - but the game was won by a rock solid defence. Stewart for me.

• I thought this vote would be as one-sided as Gibraltar’s Brexit result, but to be fair I forgot Stewart also had a stormer

• Easiest vote of the season so far

• Two players we absolutely have to hang on to in January if we are to achieve the dream.

• Who was the last player doing so well we all decided he was off in January who actually went in January?

• The loanees leaving in January 2019 wasn’t quite the same but had an impact on the rest of our season.

• Before that, Matt Ingram?

• The ones that stick in my mind are Scowen and Cowan-Hall

Losing those two cost us automatic promotion that season