Skip to content

Plymouth Argyle (a) - Attendance Prediction Thread Match 19 - Tues 23rd Nov

deadline 18:45 on Match Day

Welcome to the attendance prediction thread for our visit to our dear old friends in Devon, which I'll be hosting once again while Steve gathers his strength back up . Here's hoping for Wycombe to carry on where they left off on Saturday :) COYB!!

Comments

• @railwaybeth please can you "assist" your Dad in NOT listening to Follow commentary Tuesday night. It might not be good for his personal health given his very recent procedure!!!!
    Thanks for everything and pass on our good wishes.

• 12318 with 233 not booing players on stretchers (plus one in the home end - gulp)

• 12111 with 214, thanks!

• 12345 with 321 blues please.

• 12340 with 221 away

• 12000 with 250 away

• 12121 with 212 of us*

*Excluding @DevC who will struggling to avoid jumping up and down in the home end when we take an 8th minute lead

• 12250 with 275 Chairboys

• 12,050 including 225 thermally clad chairfolk.

• 12500 with 250 chairfolk

• 12602 with 242 travelling

• So much thought with the numbers and words already. The early award for the best use of symmetry this week goes to > @bigred87 said:

12345 with 321 blues please.

Who got in quick with that one.

It is just conceiveable that I could be listening to the game at home with @railwaybeth rather than in hospital. Thirteen games so far watching or listening in hospital and one (Shrewsbury) listening in the medical room at the ground, well at least for the 2nd half.

@EwanHoosaami said:
    @railwaybeth please can you "assist" your Dad in NOT listening to Follow commentary Tuesday night. It might not be good for his personal health given his very recent procedure!!!!
    Thanks for everything and pass on our good wishes.

Absolutely thanks for the concern - I think I will be alright, I managed the 4 -3 against Morecambe whilst wired up to a monitor with the nurse on duty watching the trace on the big screen at the nurses' station. She told a story about the recent England v Scotland match where they had a supporter from each side in diagonallly opposite beds in the small coronary care bay and she could follow every moment in the game without any visuals from the match.

Anyone for doesn't like to read about procedures could stop reading now
    The trace wires have all gone now and also gone are the wires they routinely put in during the op to give you a temporary external pacemaker if you need it. They tell me so far as the heart is concerned the fix is done and it is working properly. The recovery is now about mending what they had to do to be able to do the fix.

Up the Blues. And thanks for the Gasroom.

• edited November 2021

Glad to hear you're on the mend and all is going well, @railwaysteve. The result in Saturday must have been a nice tonic?

12121 including 221 chairboys

• Pleased to hear that you are making good recovery @railwaysteve

This week I am going for an attendance of 12312 with 312 wrapped up chair peeps

• 12,090 with 264 Chairboys

• Great to hear that you are doing well @railwaysteve, thanks for the update!

I'll go with 12,034 including 210 Wanderers.

• 12222 including 222 us (assuming Dev is counted in the home crowd!)

• 11600 with 300 away fans

• 11,897, 167 away

• Good evening all and happy Monday! Here's an update for the evening

With 17 predictions thus far, the collective wisdom of the gasroom anticipates a total crowd of 12171 of which 240 are Wycombe fans (notwithstanding any Wycombe fans who might be distributed in unusual places for this particular match).

Here's hoping for a good result, especially since it's beginning to seem likely that @railwaysteve will be back at home to enjoy it. And happy predicting!

• @railwaybeth - please can I have 11757 and 257 stalwarts.-
    @DevC - are you going back to old traditions and changing ends at half time?

• 12316 with 196 away fans

• 12,407 including 235 away

• 12345 including 234 Chairfolk enjoying a celebratory/comiseratory pasty.??

• edited November 2021

12196 with 194 away please

• 11,582 with 171 visitors from Buckinghamshire.

• 12,098 with 345 brave blues.

• 11,931 with 189 Blues.

• 11,276 with 197 Chairboys

• Glad to hear the recovery is going well @railwaysteve.

I’ll go for 12108 with 219 away fans.