Skip to content

Bolton Wanderers (h) - Attendance Prediction Thread Match 17 - Sat 20th Nov

This could and should be another sizeable crowd.

I go 6015 with 1051 from Bolton.

All welcome to predict. Forecasts accepted for the season long competition up to 14:00 on 20.11.21. - one hour before KO.

My Op rescheduled to Weds 17th now. Theatre lists are drawn up today, however there is still the possibility of a further change. Please keep doing the predictions.

Comments

• good news re the FA Cup Replay deconfliction, at least, @railwaysteve . You wouldn't want to be drowsy for the game of the season so far. I hope they stick to Weds now and that you are then well recovered for Bolton on Saturday.

• 5890 with 986 From the North....

Good luck with the op @railwaysteve

• Missing this one due to my 70th celebrations in Dorset with the family. Will predict as late as I can as I need the points! COYB!!

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    Missing this one due to my 70th celebrations in Dorset with the family. Will predict as late as I can as I need the points! COYB!!

I hope all goes very well for @ValleyWanderer in Dorset and congratulations on a well rounded birthday.

The deadline for predictions will be one hour before kick off - so 2pm on Saturday. If I keep saying it hopefully nobody will miss it.

• Hi all,

Just to introduce myself, I’m Steve’s daughter Beth and he has given me the keys to his spreadsheet for the week! So I’ll be doing a few updates with averages and so on over the next few days, and I might do the wrap-up on Saturday if Steve is otherwise occupied. And of course, I’ll be listening tonight as well. COYB!!!

• Ah. Thanks @railwaybeth and welcome to the Gasroom, with doubt the greatest football forum the world has ever seen.

• Always good to see a new engine join the forum Beth. Welcome aboard.

Thanks for stepping in while Steve is undergoing maintenance. We will all be thinking of him and wishing him well tomorrow. Make sure he listens to his doctors and doesn't overdo it too soon after his op.

If you need any help with anything just shout.

• Welcome @railwaybeth.

I’m going 5775 with 1357

• 5627 with 1194 away. And all the best @railwaysteve

• 5887 with 1100 away

• Well....with full respect, remembering the really important things in life and thinking of how @railwaybeth and indeed @railwaysteve must be feeling now following the successful op, I'll go 5678 including 1234 other (and very welcome) Wanderers. It is, we must remember, all for fun, as indeed is our beloved team and game. There, I've said it, points don't matter! All the best everyone, I'm away for a while now enjoying my good fortune at reaching a significant number in reasonable health. COYR! (Come On You Railwaysteve!)

• 5,780 with 1,330 Bolton.

• 6230 with 1086 Michael Bolton

• 5200, 1100 away.

• 5794 with 1234 in the away end

• 5566 with 1023 from Bolton.

Not including one Chairboy who I hope is back in the stands very soon.

• 5432 with 1204 from Bolton please

• Evening all and happy Thursday!

As of now, we have twelve total predictions with an average of 5739 fans total , of which you predict 4581 will be supporting Wycombe and 1158 some other kind of Wanderers entirely.

• 5739 with 1158 away (using the wisdom of crowds)

• 5802 in total with 1219 in the away please.

• very good @railwaybeth Thinking of mounting a coup?

• 5456 with 999 away. Thanks.

• 5555 including 1001 Bolton

• It's Friday and I'm done with tutoring for today so let's have an update!

This afternoon there's been 16 total predictions and the average total is 5669 including 4526 Chairfolk and 1142 Trotters. That's pretty close to yesterday's numbers , with a very very small trend to the low side. But here's hoping the game tomorrow gives us new ground for optimism!

@our_frank There's a thought! But Steve had a message from Gareth last week though. I don't know if I can pull off a coup against that kind of endorsement....That said, even when Steve takes back over though, I don't think you'll have seen the last of me

• I very much hope we haven't seen the last of you @railwaybeth!

• Thank you @railwaybeth

I will go with 6,000 with 1,000 away

• I'll predict 5,873 with 1,124 in the away end

• 5,789 including 1,232 Trotters

• I’m going for 5970 with 1150 trotters

• 5840 with 1100 away.