Skip to content

Leyton Orient Player Boss

I see the O's have announced Kevin Nolan as player manager with Wally Downes as assistant manager.

I sort of wish this could have waited until after Saturday's game.

Comments

• Fear not - we have a very good track record against the Os. In the absence of Blooms (knock and/or knackered) would be good to see Marcus Bean back in the fold. I'd also love to see Jermaine Udumaga at some stage and, of course, a personal favourite, Hissing Sid.

A bit out of the box this but I wonder if the management team have ever considered pushing JJ into left midfield with Sido behind him?

• I'm not sure he's got the legs for it.

• Hopefully Nolan will arrogantly put himself straight into their lineup with no notice and we can give him a good welcome.

Orient haven't quite been the force Ainsworth, and most of us thought they'd be.
    That draw at their place he said something like "not many will get points here", but when you look at their home record, a sh!Tload have

• I think its a tremendous signing for them. I really liked him as a player over the years. I did read that he has been training with then since the back end of last season. Not sure about this season. But he will already have an idea about his players I would have thought. Good luck to him. After tomorrow of course!

• he was decent not too many years ago, scored a fair few top flight goals.

Only 33 still,so surprised he's making this move now

• Well I have put a punt on a win, checked their stats but we seem to be the team out of form teams get points from, ofc the reverse is true with teams in form.