Skip to content

Match day thread: Ipswich

Comments

• @MorrisItal_ said:
    Cheering on from home tonight as I’m not 100% nothing on the screen as yet

Hope you get well soon!

• Good to see Gape back, but also wondering about Thompson's health a little.

• Lets hope Wheeler takes his chance with both hands and steers us to victory!

• Be interesting to see a Thommo less midfield. Time for Dom Gape to make his mark again as well

• @YorkshireBlue said:
    Lets hope Wheeler takes his chance with both hands and steers us to victory!

He definitely has the drive to succeed!

• Like the look of Wheeler as a number 10. Ipswich looking good now so I’d take a point tonight

• Roads are around Hillbottom Rd are (predictably) dreadful

• Usual industrial estate car park full. Had to go in one
    I never knew existed further along. Second game I've seen Neil Harris at. Anyone know who he is working for these days?

• @YorkshireBlue said:
    Lets hope Wheeler takes his chance with both hands and steers us to victory!

Ha - We got more Wheels than the tractor boys.

Hope we get to sing his name!

• edited November 2021

I don't think I've ever heard anything more grating than this man saying "Thanks for tuning in your matchday commentary show will start soon. Please stay tune." every 5 seconds on iFollow.

• @drcongo said:
    I don't think I've ever heard anything more grating than this man saying "Thanks for tuning in your matchday commentary show will start soon. Please stay tune." every 5 seconds on iFollow.

Was just going to post the exact same thing. Horrendous. The background noise and a bit of atmosphere would have been lovely but no ..

Adverts now anyway

• @drcongo really is annoying,

• @StrongestTeam said:

@drcongo said:

Was just going to post the exact same thing. Horrendous. The background noise and a bit of atmosphere would have been lovely but no ..

Adverts now anyway

Tells you everything when adverts come as a relief

• @drcongo said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@drcongo said:

Adverts now anyway

Tells you everything when adverts come as a relief

The mute button often does :)

• @PJS said:
    @drcongo really is annoying,

My kids say the same.

• Oops that could have been worded better! ?

• @Shev said:
    Good to see Gape back, but also wondering about Thompson's health a little.

He looked knackered early in the second half on Saturday

• Here's me wondering if there's time to put the food on and grab a beer before kick off, still people driving in to the car park.

Fairly jealous of those who could make it but don't envy journeys home or temperature.

• Wigan 1-0 down

• I love Josh Scowen, and I can’t wait for his long range winner in the play-off final.

• Wheels you beauty

• WHEELS!

• Lovely goal, exactly the sort of thing our aerial power should wield.

• Take a bow @BrianJeeves68 for the Swan Vesta comment. Up there with some of Phil’s classics.

• What a signing Hanlan is. How had I never even heard of him before?

• Hanlan looks better and better every game.

• Where did our midfielders go?!

• FFS how much room did we give Celina there

• Stocko saved a second there.