Skip to content

COVID 19 and Club's Vaccination Status

Comments

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    ‘Balance’? I suppose it is in same way the BBC used to put up climate deniers such as Norman Lamont against the world’s eminent scientists?

You appear to have linked to a anti-vax site propaganda video.

Click on the hosting site and you get things such as:

How to lawfully disobey restrictions that violate our Charter of Rights
    The truth about our existing media, and our Governments media budget
    What is the “great reset” and why it is HORRIBLE for people

I get why you’d want others to validate your views, but this is only a stone’s throw form the other wacky stuff you’ve posted from lizard people 5G conspiracy nutters.

On rewatching the opening credits, the documentary makers are anonymous. However, the message at the end promotes The Venus Project quite heavily - a clue?

• It’s from here:

https://awakecanada.org

It also contains such videos as ‘How to Red Pill Your Sleepy Friends or Your Family’, ‘This is a War,’ and ‘Fear is the Virus’.

• If my post stays up long enough for @ReturnToSenda to bookmark my work is done.

• Well I flagged it for misinformation, but then again you seem to discredit it in subsequent posts yourself, so I’m none the wiser as to why your ‘work’ really is trying to achieve.

Given the origins of The Venus Project the odds suggest there is some Russian involvement here.

• @drcongo @Chris Take this bollocks down, will you

• When asked why I DID get jabbed I usually reply my wife is a nurse, my brother is a scientist, I read widely and I'm not a fucking idiot. (I realise this is not as convincing as Eric Clapton and Right Said Fred and may cause offence.)

• Anyone who distrusts all 'mainstream media' but happily considers nutbags who 'know things' posting unchecked, unsubstantiated pub beer mat theories on the idiotweb as being worthy of consideration should really keep it amongst themselves.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    @drcongo @Chris Take this bollocks down, will you

I tried. Ok please delete @drcongo @Chris

• I have the feeling I’ve missed something here…

• @bookertease said:
    I have the feeling I’ve missed something here…

Just make sure you don't miss your jab/booster!

• @Wendoverman said:
    Anyone who distrusts all 'mainstream media' but happily considers nutbags who 'know things' posting unchecked, unsubstantiated pub beer mat theories on the idiotweb as being worthy of consideration should really keep it amongst themselves.

You only ever hear the phrase "main stream media" from utter shimmering idiots anyway.
    Usually those holding placards, or instead getting their "real" news from some sketchy youtube or online platform run by David Icke or some other oddity.

• edited October 2021

@Onlooker said:
    For balance I would implore all those who struggle to comprehend why some of us are holding out on getting vaccinated to watch this video. I know I have crossed the Gasroom line in the past by posting links to the likes of David Icke (apologies again to all I offended)but please take the time to watch…

>

link removed

You'll have to do better than this nonsense to beat @micra's all time minus thumbs record.

• @Onlooker Can you let us know where you sit / stand at Adams Park so that as a public safety concern we can inform the rest of the fanbase where they're most likely to die?

• Not got a problem with someone not getting vaccinated.

Got a massive problem with people telling me why they haven't been vaccinated.

They really are the new vegans, only more dangerous.

• @drcongo said:
    @Onlooker Can you let us know where you sit / stand at Adams Park so that as a public safety concern we can inform the rest of the fanbase where they're most likely to die?

Crikey, I was only trying to explain why some haven’t been vaccinated yet and you’re suggesting medical apartheid even though your vaccine protects you from serious disease whether or not I’m vaccinated.

• @drcongo I hope you've been making YOUR vaccine widely available

• edited October 2021

My vaccine is pure Kraken rum taken orally, optionally mixed with coke. I'm still in the testing phase and unfortunately the signs are not promising. Those tested on the higher doses experienced severe nausea, and every test subject had side effects including reduced ability to walk and a terrible headache the next morning. I'm the only subject on the trial which is why it's taking so long.

Edit: Of course, I've had the real vaccine too, because I read a lot of science books and have the ability to think.

• @Onlooker said:

@drcongo said:
    @Onlooker Can you let us know where you sit / stand at Adams Park so that as a public safety concern we can inform the rest of the fanbase where they're most likely to die?

Crikey, I was only trying to explain why some haven’t been vaccinated yet and you’re suggesting medical apartheid even though your vaccine protects you from serious disease whether or not I’m vaccinated.

Just bore off and get ready to scream into the void about how unfair it is when you're not allowed to go to the football due to nothing but ignorance

• Not vaccinated "yet" would imply that they're going to get vaccinated eventually. Pah.

• @drcongo said:
    My vaccine is pure Kraken rum taken orally, optionally mixed with coke. I'm still in the testing phase and unfortunately the signs are not promising. Those tested on the higher doses experienced severe nausea, and every test subject had side effects including reduced ability to walk and a terrible headache the next morning. I'm the only subject on the trial which is why it's taking so long.

Edit: Of course, I've had the real vaccine too, because I read a lot of science books and have the ability to think.

Ahhh... I love a bit of Kraken rum. You've made me thirsty now

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Not vaccinated "yet" would imply that they're going to get vaccinated eventually. Pah.

Even Callum Robinson said he may get vaccinated further down the line.

• @Username said:

Just bore off and get ready to scream into the void about how unfair it is when you're not allowed to go to the football due to nothing but ignorance

Fully prepared for that eventuality just as I’ve accepted I am not allowed to travel freely while unvaccinated. I’m not for a moment discouraging anyone from getting vaccinated.

• @HolmerBlue said:

@drcongo said:

Ahhh... I love a bit of Kraken rum. You've made me thirsty now

Find it a bit plasticcy tbh. Havana Club all the way.

• Havana Club is the Fosters lager of the rum world.

• @drcongo said:
    Havana Club is the Fosters lager of the rum world.

How very dare you

• edited October 2021

@drcongo said:
    Havana Club is the Fosters lager of the rum world.

Surely that would be Captain Morgan

• Captain Morgan is the Bud Light.

• The only rum better than a Kraken is Diplomático

• Always amused me that Fosters sponsored the British Grand Prix - Not the Australian one , because even in a country known for piss weak beer nobody would drink that.

• Turns out Foster's was created by Americans - which kind of explains everything.