Gillingham (h) - Attendance Prediction Thread Match 11 - Sat 9th Oct

Predictions invited:

I go 4581 with 301 Gillingham fans

Comments

• 4678 with 301 away

1. 320 away
  • 4800 with 400 away

• 4722 with 372 kentish types

• Is it possible it could be 0 due to it being an international weekend? I’d hope not with a nearly fully fit squad.

• No, the game's definitely on.

• 5031 with 466 away

• @BlueBoy said:
    Is it possible it could be 0 due to it being an international weekend? I’d hope not with a nearly fully fit squad.

Let’s hope you’re right about the nearly fully fit squad. There are at least a couple of training sessions to negotiate in the meantime and I think we have to field a few first team players in the Johnson’s Paint Trophy on Tuesday. Perhaps Nick Freeman is ‘close’.

• I don’t think we had the option to postpone this time as TJ hasn’t been in the first team squad enough.

• 4759 - 378 from kent

• @micra said:

@BlueBoy said:
    Is it possible it could be 0 due to it being an international weekend? I’d hope not with a nearly fully fit squad.

Let’s hope you’re right about the nearly fully fit squad. There are at least a couple of training sessions to negotiate in the meantime and I think we have to field a few first team players in the Johnson’s Paint Trophy on Tuesday. Perhaps Nick Freeman is ‘close’.

If we want him to be available let's hope he's not "close". That generally means he's at least a month away.

• 4597 with 333 Gills.

• edited October 2021

@NewburyWanderer said:
    No, the game's definitely on.

Are you sure?
    I scrolled down WWFC twitter and saw Kaikai is off, along with Horgan.
    Has there been any word on Mehmeti yet? I'm sure they often call up quite late and it looks like they have a game this Thursday?

So then it'd be whether we choose to play it.

@ReturnToSenda any idea?

• @Malone Club confirmed it was on the other day

• And apparently Mehmeti might not go as he hardly played last time

• He’d be a shoo-in for Saturday.

• @micra said:
    He’d be a shoo-in for Saturday.

I'd say Hanlan is nailed on to start

• Strength in depth.....wow!

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@micra said:
    He’d be a shoo-in for Saturday.

I'd say Hanlan is nailed on to start

Room for both perhaps but with Hanlan starting (alongside/behind Vokes and McCleary or alongside Vokes and in front of McCleary ?) and Mehmeti coming on at some stage in the second half.

• 4630 with 385 of em from kent

• 5021 with 350 Gills

• 4702 with 350, thanks!

• I was torn about postponement as I cannot make it but its important for us to keep up the momentum so pleased it is going ahead.

• 5123 with 456 from Gillingham

• 4,888 with 395 Gillingham fans.

• Wednesday mid afternoon 13 predictions in and we are currently saying:

Average for Total Crowd: 4802
    Average for Away Crowd 369

Looks like it will be the new year and post heart op before I will be able to come to a home game. If that is ok I will keep the odd state of health post on here so that gasroom dwellers can allow for it in their own predictions.

• Oh for the days of Loakes Park and the overlooking hospital…

Sounds like they have a plan to get you back fit and well to Adams Park. If you survived listening to the Morecambe game with a dodgy ticker you’ll be practically indestructible once they’ve fixed it.

Seriously though @railwaysteve. Take it easy and best of luck.

• Thank you so much and all the very best @railwaysteve for the swiftest full recovery and back with us all at AP again.

• 5307 with 393 singing Gee-ulls Gee-uls